Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S (128GB, 6GB RAM, Single Sim, White, Local Stock)
Buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S (128GB) in White from Connected Devices.Redmi Note 9S has a massive 5,020-mAh battery and 48-megapixel quad camera
The Note 9S could steal the 2020 battery-life crown from rivals Samsung and LG.
The biggest talking point is the massive 5,020-mAh battery crammed under the Note 9S' hood. That's larger than the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra's 5,000-mAh battery and it's the largest battery Xiaomi has ever built into a phone. Redmi says the battery can "easily" last more than two days and has support for 18-watt fast-charging.
The Redmi Note 9S is powered by the Snapdragon 720G chipset.
Design wise, Redmi Note 9S sports a revamped aesthetic that features a small notch housing the Redmi Note's first-ever in-display selfie camera on the center of the 6.67-inch screen, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor that doubles as a power button. The phone is sleek with narrow bezels, but is also among the tallest and widest phones available. It comes in three, highly reflective colors: aurora blue, glacier white and interstellar gray. What didn't change from last year is its 60Hz refresh rate.
Moving on to the cameras, the Note 9S features a square, quad-camera system on its rear, led by a 48-megapixel main sensor. It also comes with a 8-megapixel ultrawide lens with 120-degree field of view, a 5-megapixel macro lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front, you get a 16-megapixel lens for its in-display front-facing camera,
Xiaomi's Redmi Note Series has dominated the Android budget market for years, delivering on a combination of factors like price, performance and features. The company says it has sold more than 110 million Redmi Note series devices worldwide.
Reasons to buy
Screen: 6.67" Dot Drop Full Screen Display, 2400 x 1080 Pixel screen, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5v
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Octa-core 2.3GHz, GPU: Adreno 618
System: MIUI 11 (Base on Android 10 OS) , 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.