Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (64GB, 6GB RAM, Green, Dual Sim, Special Import)
Buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (64GB) Dual Sim in Green from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro – Overview
The Redmi Note 9 Pro offers the ability to capture incredible images with the 64MP AI quad-camera, while also benefiting from a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G mobile platform and 6.67-inch Full HD+ dot display.
A linear vibration motor can produce up to 150 different vibration patterns for your notifications. So, you can keep track of all your calls, texts, app notification and more
For anyone who wants to stay constantly in contact, the 5,020 mAh high-capacity battery will keep you working for longer between charges.
The 64MP AI quad rear camera can intelligently recognize a scene optimize your picture to get the best results from the multiple lenses. There is a 64MP main camera, 8 MP wide-angle, 5MP macro and 2MP depth sensors. So, you can capture everything from impressive landscapes to highly detailed closeup images.
The depth sensor enables you to add creative bokeh effects to your images, so you can focus on a subject.
A 16MP front-facing selfie camera has numerous features including facial recognition, Beautify, Portrait and AI scene detection to ensure you get the best results.
The 6.67” FHD+ dot display offers bright visuals with rich colours and benefits from the nearly borderless design. The dot design gives you more space for interacting with apps, playing games and viewing photos.
It has a Full HD+ 1080p resolution and has a low blue light certification to reduce eye fatigue. The screen also benefits from Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection to avoid scratches and abrasions.
With its Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G mobile platform and 6GB of RAM the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is incredible, particularly at this price. You can effortlessly switch between apps, play the latest games, stream video along with anything else you wish to do.
There is 64GB of internal storage, which should be plenty for most needs.
A high capacity 5,020 mAh battery gives you the power you need to get through a full day, with 18W fast charging. So, you can easily top up the battery charge when necessary in a fraction of the time.
Reasons to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
Android 10 – MIUI 11
Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G mobile platform
Linear Vibration Motor for easy notifications
Quad 64MP AI rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro, 2MP depth
6.67” FHD+ Dot display
Large capacity 5,020 mAh battery
30W Wired fast charging
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
USB Type-C cable
SIM eject tool
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.