Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 (128GB/6GB, Dual Sim, Grey, Special Import)
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 - Overview
FHD+ AMOLED display offering the latest in brightness, contrast and colour calibration
Now dive into a world full of wonders with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 and its 6.43-inch AMOLED FHD+ backlit display, which offers the latest in brightness, contrast, colour calibration and resolution.
So, while the wide DCI-P3 colour gamut renders vivid colours, the 4,500,000:1 contrast ratio ensures clear images. In addition, the Note 11 has a maximum brightness of 1000 nits and the Sunlight Display feature, so that the display is readable even in bright sunlight. Of course, with the Reading Mode 3.0, eye fatigue will be a thing of the past.
On the other hand, the Redmi Note 11 lets you enjoy your content smoothly and without interruptions thanks to the 90 Hz refresh rate.
6nm Sapdragon 680 chip - ready for any challenge
But it doesn't end there: the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 is powered by the new octa-core Qualcomm Sapdragon 680 SoC. This processor is not only fast and powerful, but also runs on the energy-efficient 6nm process to deliver high performance while improving battery life.
You also get faster loading speeds with the 128GB UFS 2.2 memory, as well as accelerated write speeds thanks to the Write Booster system, which offers efficient app installation, high-speed file initialisation and caching, as well as reading and writing large files.
On the other hand, the 6GB LPDDR4X RAM will provide stable and smooth performance when multitasking.
33W Pro fast charging with large 5000 mAh battery
As we have mentioned before, efficiency is one of the strong points of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11. And, both its hardware and software are optimised to make the most of its 5000 mAh battery, extending its life up to a full day. When it runs out, don't worry, because thanks to the 33W Pro fast charging technology, you'll have your Note 11 ready at 100% in just 60 minutes.
Powerful 50 MP quad-camera
Sharp and clear shots are another thing the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 has to offer.
This is thanks to its 50 MP main sensor, which also relies on a powerful computational photography system to optimise image processing.
Of course, the 120° ultra-wide-angle, macro and depth lenses will ensure the best results in different scenarios.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.