Xiaomi Poco M3 (64GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Xiaomi Poco M3 (64GB) Dual sim in Black from Connected Devices
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Xiaomi Poco M3 - Over view
More than you expect
48MP triple camera
A way to compress time, combine stillness and movement to create movie-like content, and receive
countless of likes on social media
Entertainment More Than You Expect
Large 1080P FHD+ display
Provides better image quality and an overall exceptional visual experience
Dot Drop display
The large display provides a wide field of vision, allowing you to
comfortably watch videos or browse through social media.
A flagship-level sound experience, with high-quality audio which offers an immersive
experience whether you are listening to music or watching videos.
Massive 6000mAh battery
yet surprisingly lightweight
Whether you are watching videos or listening to music, you need a long-lasting battery. With 6000mAh (typ) ultra-high
capacity battery, you can use your phone for hours without worrying about running out of battery. And once the battery is
low, you can power it up in a flash with 18W fast charging.
High charge cycle battery
The battery can be charged up to 1,000 times, which means that the
phone's life span exceeds 2.5 years without any significant degradation
of the battery. At room temperature, the battery life span is 25% longer
than other smartphones.
It is also designed to be safe to use in high temperature environments
where the battery life span beats other smartphones by 20%.
Performance More Than You Expect
with faster speed
The 11nm processor provides more power than you expect.
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 662 features an octa-core
high-performance processor with a maximum clock
speed of 2.0GHz and the third-generation AI Engine
provides greatly improved AI computing performance.
The LPDDR4X memory supports having multiple apps and
games running simultaneously while the UFS 2.2 storage
offers faster read speed and better performance, effectively
reducing the time it takes to open apps.
Provides you with greater storage space
Store photos and videos and download your favorite
movies without ever worrying about being limited by
Design More Than You Expect
Daring and cool, slim and lightweight
The edges are smoothly curved and the back features a textured anti-fingerprint design. At less than 200g the phone
feels robust yet light to hold in your hand, and the ergonomic design makes for a comfortable and relaxed feel.
Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
An integrated minimalist design, Great grip with fast unlocking
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.