Xiaomi Poco F3 5G (256GB, Dual Sim, White, Special Import)
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Poco F3 5G- Overview
Ultra-fast 5G connectivity
Join the fifth generation of mobile data with the POCO F3 and its 5G connectivity, which brings the fastest connection speed right now, among other things.
The ultra-fast 5G frequencies accelerate and change the way you watch videos, play games and download, with never-before-seen power. For this and much more, we're confident that 5G is going to revolutionise your everyday life.
6.67" perforated AMOLED FHD+ screen
What's the first thing you'll do with your Xiaomi POCO F3? Of course, enjoy an outstanding visual experience thanks to its 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay super FHD+ screen. The front camera appears perforated through the screen to reduce the frames and notches in your field of view as much as possible. Let nothing come between you and your favourite movies!
It also adopts the DCI-P3 standard (widely used in the film industry) to provide a wide colour gamut compared to sRGB; a 5000000:1 contrast ratio, 1300 nits maximum brightness and HDR10+.
Add to all this a complete eye protection system, such as 360° light sensors, which automatically adjust brightness according to the light condition; the 3.0 reading mode, which turns your phone into a real e-reader; as well as the low blue light level certified by SGS.
Up to 120Hz refresh rate and up to 360Hz touch sampling
Enjoy smooth, glitch-free images with POCO F3's next-generation screen, featuring a 120Hz refresh rate for super-smooth gaming and scrolling through your social media timeline.
MEMC technology also improves the smoothness of low frame rate content to clearly display fast movements. The algorithm can accurately recognise motion paths and naturally inserts compensation frames in low frame rate content up to 60fps, such as movies, TV series or sports games, effectively reducing blurs and flickers.
Moreover, the 360Hz maximum touch sampling rate reduces touch latency, and the highly responsive display brings greater control sensitivity in games, taking your experience to the next level.
Rugged design with metal frame and Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Of course, this Xiaomi Poco F3 is a real treat for your eyes... Its sleek design gives it a striking, prismatic look. Poco joins the ultra-slim phone trend with it, resulting in a smartphone that's just 7.8 millimetres thick, yet really tough thanks to the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 coating that surrounds it and the metal frames. Premium looks from every angle!
Professional photos with 48 MP, telephoto and ultra-wide-angle camera
Besides entertainment, the new Xiaomi POCO F3 is also carefully tuned for professional photography with its triple camera. Capture all the moments in your life with greater clarity, range and detail.
How? Its 48 MP main camera will take care of the former, while the 8 MP ultra wide-angle camera extends the field of view to 119°. In addition, the 5 MP telephoto camera uses an extremely long focal length to zoom in on shots and deliver beautiful macro shots.
Also boost your social media feed with the amazing selfies from the 20MP f/2.45 front camera. The POCO F3 will make you stand out!
4520 mAh battery to keep up with you
Live everyday life without limitations! The Xiaomi POCO F3 extends the time you can use all those wonderful features without having to slow down.
Thanks mainly to the 4520mAh (typical) battery, which helps you keep going at all times without having to worry about the battery percentage. Plus, with 33W of fast charging, the POCO Xiaomi F3 recovers its full capacity in an instant.
All the power of the Octa-Core Snapdragon 870 processor
Without a doubt, the Xiaomi POCO F3 is ready to carry out your daily tasks, whether you're chatting with friends, watching videos or participating in online meetings.
The new POCO combines the power of the Octa-Core Snapdragon 870 processor with 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM for fast and efficient performance at all times.
You can also enjoy 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage to store all your files and open your apps quickly.
All the functionality you need
But that's not all! The best mid-range of 2021 could not miss the most desired and used functionalities of the moment, such as the multifunctional NFC compatible with Google Pay to make payments in any shop, or the maximum data and apps protection, with fingerprint sensor on the side and face unlocking; as well as the infrared emitter to control all compatible devices in your home, such as air conditioners, televisions, DTT devices, etc.
Whats in the Box
Xiaomi Poco F3 8GB/256GB
USB Type-C cable
Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone adapter
SIM extraction tool
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.