Sony Xperia 10 IV 5G (128GB, Dual Sim, Mint, Special Import)
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Sony Xperia 10 IV 5G - Overview
Have the perfect companion with you every day the Sony Xperia 10 IV. With its super lightweight design, incredible 21:9 OLED display, high-quality audio and impressive triple-lens camera, each day is just better.
The Xperia 1 IV has a minimalistic design with IP65/68 water resistance and Corning Gorilla Victus Glass, protecting the display from the rigours of daily life.
With a 6.0" 21:9 wide OLED display without any notch or camera to impair, you have an uninterrupted view to allow yourself to become fully immersed. In addition, the reproduction of colours in images is stunning, with the display utilising Sony's many years of TV expertise.
Capture images you are proud to share with friends instantly without having to worry about settings. The Xperia 10 IV triple-lens camera offers the ability to create breathtaking landscapes and beautiful portraits. With advanced blur reduction, everything looks sharp and clear in every image.
Record smooth, shake-free videos without blur due to optical image stabilisation and less blackout and whiteout with an expanded dynamic range.
Listen to authentic audio with Sony technology and feel like you are there with the artist by experiencing 360 Reality Audio.
With the Snapdragon 695 5G Mobile Platform, you can enjoy a fast and reliable performance. And with the 128GB of internal storage, there should be plenty of space for all of your media, app and gaming needs. In addition, up to 1TB SD cards can be used if you need more.
A powerful 5,000 mAh battery offers plenty of capacity to get you through an entire day.
To reduce plastic usage, Sony has removed them from the packaging of the Xperia 10 IV. Instead, paper materials provide a more sustainable alternative. In addition, to reduce materials, Sony chose to exclude the charger and cable from the box.
Reasons to buy
Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G
6.0" 21:9 Wide OLED Display - 60Hz
Triple lens camera with ultra-wide-angle, wide-angle and telephoto
360 Reality Audio / High-Resolution Audio / 3.5mm audio jack
128GB storage / 6GB RAM / microSD 1TB support
IP65/IP68 Water and Dust Resistant
5,000 mAh battery with fast charging
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.