Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G (256GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G (256GB) in Black from Connected Devices
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G- Overview
Samsung is back again with the new Galaxy Z Fold3, further developing the idea of a folding display with the Galaxy Z Fold3. Like its predecessors, it can transform from a tablet-like display to a more traditional compact one instantaneously.
It has a large 7.6-inch display for composing messages, social media, playing games and more, and with the new stylus compatibility, you can do even more. The 6.23-inch Dynamic AMOLED display on the cover side is for when you want to make calls or take a quick photo without unfolding.
The Snapdragon 888 5G mobile processor offers the performance and 5G connectivity you crave, with 12GB of RAM and 256GB or 512GB of internal storage (depending on the model).
With its state-of-of-the-art Hideaway Hinge, you can have confidence in knowing that you have the most advanced design in any folding smartphone, precisely engineered for an incredibly smooth movement.
CAM technology gives the hinge the ability to be locked in at a variety of angles, enhancing your experience when using the Galaxy Z Fold3.
Apps are optimised to take advantage of the unique screen abilities, so you can open multiple windows and apps and move between the displays seamlessly.
The incredible 7.6-inch foldable display made by Samsung offers the ability to use this smartphone in an all-new way. It intelligently adapts to what you are doing, changing the refresh rate as needed, up to 120Hz. This maximises battery performance without compromising your experience.
It also emits less blue light, so you can enjoy the benefits of using the large display while minimising eye strain.
When you are not using the large display, you have a 6.2-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display with a high pixel resolution of 2268 x 832. So, you can use the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G like any other smartphone. It is perfect for taking calls, capturing photos, and sending quick messages.
Get creative with the 12MP triple rear camera, featuring wide-angle and telephoto lenses. This combination allows you to capture stunning images with the ability to get close to your subject using the 2x optical zoom.
Make sure everyone has a preview of your photo in real-time with correct framing using the combination of both screens.
5G Mobile Connectivity
Be ready for the future with 5G mobile data connectivity, which offers super-fast connection speeds so you can stream high-resolution movies and download the latest apps in less time.
With the Snapdragon 888 5G working with the 12GB of RAM, you have incredible performance. It enables you to take full advantage of the benefits offered by the foldable display, so you can open multiple apps and do more quickly and efficiently. The 256/512GB of internal storage gives you plenty of space for all your app and media needs.
The 4,400 mAh battery will get you through even the busiest days with the ability to fast charge using USB or wireless connections. There is even the ability to power your accessories using the reverse charge feature.
If you order a "Special Import" then you may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin.
The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
If you require the use of Samsung Pay in South Africa, we would recommend avoiding a "Special Import", although if Google Pay is available and acceptable to you, this will be available to download and unaffected.
Reasons to buy
Folding clamshell design
Internal tablet display & external display for traditional smartphone use
Android 11 with One UI 3.5
7.6-inch Folding Dynamic AMOLED X2 display
6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED cover display
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Octa-Core processor
12MP Triple camera with wide-angle and telephoto lenses
DUAL 16+10MP selfie (front & cover) cameras with autofocus
4,400 mAh battery with fast, wireless, and reverse charging
256/512GB internal storage | 12GB RAM
5G Mobile data connectivity
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
USB Type-C Cable
SIM Ejector Pin
Please note during the Black Friday through to Christmas period, delays to delivery times may occur. In addition, unexpected availability issues may be encountered.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.