Nubia RedMagic 6S Pro 5G (256GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Nubia RedMagic 6S Pro 5G (16/256GB) Dual Sim in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Nubia RedMagic 6S Pro 5G- Overview
The top smartphone of Nubia's sixth generation is the RedMagic 6S Pro. It integrates the ICE 7.0 ventilation system inside. This ventilation works by means of a high-powered fan and nine layers of materials, such as graphene, aluminium, copper and thermal gel. It will dissipate heat quickly even if you spend hours gaming... It also has a transparent back that allows you to see inside your smartphone. The fan itself has RGB LED lights so that it lights up while you play.
6.8-inch AMOLED display and dual speakers
Likewise, the new Nubia RedMagic 6S Pro has a 6.8-inch AMOLED display and features FullHD+ resolution. In addition, you will play with a refresh rate that reaches 165 Hz in games and a touch sampling rate of up to 720 Hz. All this with a DCI-P3 colour gamut, so you can view content with a sharper quality. On the display itself, you'll find a fingerprint reader that will detect your fingerprint in no time. It also comes with dual stereo speakers with DTS and DTS X built in. On the other hand, on the side you'll find two physical buttons so that, in addition to the touchscreen and the button on the back, you'll have more speed when shooting.
5G connectivity with its Snapdragon processor
So you can play the latest video games, the new Nubia RedMagic 6S Pro integrates a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 inside. It's an eight-core chip designed for two things: connectivity with 5G networks (allowing you to send and receive data faster) and gaming at the highest quality. It also has 16GB of RAM and 256GB of storage capacity, and an HDMI connector so you can connect it to your TV and watch your games in a big screen.
64 Mpx rear camera, it's not all about games
The new Nubia RedMagic 6S Pro will also allow you to take great quality photos thanks to its triple 64MPx rear camera. It is composed of its main Samsung GW3 sensor, another wide-angle sensor with 8 Mpx and 120º of view, and a macro lens of 2 MP, which will allow you to take pictures 4 centimetres away from the object and get good images with a blurred background. Its display also integrates an 8 MPx camera with which you can take selfies.
30W fast charging in its 5050 mAh battery
Finally, the new Nubia RedMagic 6S Pro will allow you to play for hours thanks to its 5050 mAh battery. It supports 30W fast charging, and with the use of RedMagic chargers, it will charge at 60W.
Whats in the Box:
Nubia RedMagic 6S Pro 16GB/256GB Black
Cable USB Type C
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.