Motorola Edge 20 Lite 5G (128GB, Electric Graphite, Dual Sim, Special Import)
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Motorola Edge 20 Lite 5G - Overview
Be bold with the Motorola Edge 20 Lite and enjoy the benefits of ultra-performance 5G technology, offering super-fast connection. Watch movies on the 6.7” FHD+ OLED display, bringing you breath-taking views and maximising viewing angles. Capture incredible images using the Triple camera featuring a 108MP main camera with 8MP and 2MP additional cameras included.
The display of the Edge 20 Lite is a brilliant OLED screen with Full HD+ and 90% screen-to-body ratio meaning the space is maximised when watching movies or videos. The DCI-P3 colour space ensures your movies have all the possible shades of colours you can see. Meanwhile, everything is smooth and responsive due to the 90 Hz refresh rate.
With the 108MP triple camera system, you can take fantastic photos that you will instantly wish to share. With an incredible collection of both photo and video capture settings, you can capture your memories in whatever style you like. Using the high-res optical zoom, you will be able to get close to your subjects or try the macro lens some super up-close photography. Then record your favourite moments in stunning detail with the 4K capabilities of this incredible camera.
Don’t forget the Google Lens integration in the rear camera, allowing you to search what you see around you in an entirely new way. From identifying wildlife to translating text on the fly, you will never miss your chance to learn something new.
A 32MP front-facing camera is a perfect way to capture a selfie, featuring numerous modes and features to get the best images possible. Night Vision mode allows you to take amazing selfies in low light, while intelligent AI helps you create your best images from the get-go.
5G technology offers the next generation in internet access, with super-fast download speeds. Now you can access websites in a whole new way and download apps and photos in seconds.
Having a MediaTek Dimensity 720 octa-core processor at the heart of the Motorola Edge 20 Lite paired with 8GB of RAM provides incredible performance. With there being 128GB of internal storage for all your apps, games and more.
The 5,000 mAh battery should get you through 2 full days of work, with 30W TurboPower charging getting you up and going in the minimum amount of time.
And if that wasn’t enough, feel safe and sound at all times with ThinkShield for mobile, protecting your phone from anything harmful while you browse the internet.
Reasons to buy
MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G
6.7” FHD+ OLED Display
Triple Camera 108 MP + 8MP + 2MP
128 GB Internal Storage + 8 GB RAM
5,000 mAh battery
5G network performance
Water repellent design
What's in the box
Motorola Edge 20 Lite
TurboPower 30W Charger
USB Type-C Cable
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.