Google Nest Mini 2nd Generation (Chalk, Special Import)
Buy the Google Nest Mini 2nd Generation in Chalk from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Enjoy richer and bigger sounding music, thanks to a 40% stronger bass than the original Mini.
Hang the easy to mount Nest Mini directly on to the wall in your kitchen, bedroom or living room, ensuing it’s always within in reach, but never in your way.
Keeps you informed and up to date: Instant news, weather and commute updates without lifting a finger.
Master the kitchen: Helps you with timers, step-by-step recipes, and conversions and substitutes.
Start your smart home: Always improving with seamless connections to the latest compatible smart lights and thermostats.*
Bring the power of Google and the convenience of voice-interaction into the living room with the Google Nest Mini hands-free smart speaker. Powered by Google Assistant, you can ask it questions, and tell it to do things. And with support for multiple users, it can distinguish your voice from others in your home so you get a more personalised experience**. It's your own Google, always ready to help. Just start by saying "Ok Google". Built-in far-field microphones ensure it will always hear and respond.
Get Answers from Google
Just by using your voice, get the latest weather, traffic, finance, news, sports and more. Ask for things like translations, calculations, nutrition information and unit conversions. Or find other information that you're curious about with the power of Google Search, Maps, and more, built right in.
"Hey Google, will I need an umbrella today?"
"No, rain is not expected today."
Manage Your Day
Get personalised help managing your schedule, commute and more whenever Google Nest Mini recognises your voice** (with your permission, of course). Plus, use it to set alarms, timers and reminders and listen to news and radio stations.
"Hey Google, wake me up at 6AM tomorrow."
"Got it, your alarm's set for 6AM."
"Hey Google, what time's my first meeting?"
Play, Pause and Rewind, Hands-free
Control compatible entertainment hands-free from the comfort of your sofa. Google Nest Mini works with your Chromecast so that you can start streaming shows, movies and music from compatible content providers on your TV or speakers with just your voice.***
"Hey Google, play The Crown from Netflix."
Control Your Smart Home
Use your voice to control compatible smart lights, thermostats, switches and more from your favourite home automation systems like Philips Hue, Nest and Samsung SmartThings.
"Hey Google, dim the lights in the kitchen."
"You got it, turning off kitchen lights."
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.