CAT S42 (32GB, 3GB RAM, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the CAT S42 (32GB) in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
CAT S42 Smartphone – Overview
Cat phones have a long history of producing rugged phones. The CAT S42 continues this legacy with a phone which has all the benefits of modern technology, including Android 10. With a design that includes IP68 water/dust resistance and compliance with MIL-SPEC 810H. So, it is perfect for taking with you onto work sites, or when you are in the outdoors having fun.
It also benefits from a Mediatek Heli A20 MT processor, 13MP rear camera with PDAF and 32GB of internal storage. With a 4,200 mAh battery that supports fast charging ensuring you have usage between charges.
The Super Bright 5.5” HD+ IPS display has a 720 x 1440 resolution with 18:9 aspect ratio. Giving you a screen, which offers plenty of space to work. But, without making the phone too large to put in your pocket. As indicated, it is unusually bright for viewing in any environment including direct sunlight.
It also benefits from having a wet finger/glove mode. This allows you to keep using your phone while keeping your hands protected.
The main 13 MP f/2.0 camera supports PDAF for quick capture of your images. Without any loss of detail in your photos, which have vivid and vibrant colours.
A 5MP front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens is perfect for taking selfies.
With its rugged design featuring IP69 water/dust resistance and compliance with MIL-STD 810H. The CAT S32 can be with you in challenging environments like building sites, or when you are enjoying the outdoors. This due to it being able to withstand drops of up to 1.8m (6ft) onto steel and being submersed in water of up to 1.5m for 35minutes.
A hard-wearing and non-slip rubberized TPU back is easy to hold and doesn’t allow the phone to slid when you put it down on most surfaces.
There is never any need to worry about the safety of this phone. While you are working or having fun.
With its Mediatek Helio A20 MT Quad-core processor 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage you have the performance and storage capacity for using all your favourite apps. The high capacity 4,200 mAh battery with fast charging, allows quick recharge needed and extend usage.
Reasons to buy CAT S42 Smartphone
- Android 10
- 5.5” Super-Bright HD+ IPS LCD display (720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio)
- Mediatek Helio A20 MT Quad-core processor
- 32GB internal storage & 3GB RAM
- Main Camera 13MP with PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4,200 mAh battery with fast charging
- IP68 water/dust resistance / MIL-SPEC 810H
- Drop tested up to 1.8 (6ft) onto steel
- Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual-Band Wi-Fi / NFC
What's in the box?
- CAT S42 Handset
- USB to Micro USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.