Cat B26 (8MB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Cat B26 Dual Sim in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
CAT B26 – Overview
In many situations you need a phone which can survive everything that your day throws at it, with no nonsense and no fuss. The CAT B26 fulfils this need with an IP68 certified design that is resistant to dust and remains waterproof to depths of up to 1.2 metres for 35 minutes. It is also drop-proof up to 1.8 metres, so there is no need to worry about using it wherever you are.
The standby time of up to 18 days means you don’t have to keep on charging, and it is always ready when you need it.
The B26 has a durable and robust design which incorporates a rubber outer cover to ensure it can be gripped safely. Cat's familiar yellow colouring sits subtly next to the simple black on most of the handset. It is also lightweight, being just 150g. The numerical keypad is simple to use with a pleasing click to the buttons that lets you know they have been pressed.
With an IP68 protection rating, you know the CAT B26 is resistant to dust and can withstand water depths of up to 1.2 metres for 35 minutes. It can operate within a temperature range of -25 °C (23°F) to 55°C (131°F) for up to 4 hours. This is important for anyone who takes their phone into a harsh environment, or simply needs a phone they can rely on. It can also withstand drops of up to 1.8 metres onto hard surfaces, so you know it can look after itself.
In a world where we now charge our phones every 1-2 days, it is good to see a phone which will last up to nearly two weeks on standby. The talk-time of up to 13 hours keeps you connected to work colleagues and friends, so you can keep on talking for longer. This is due to the 1500 mAh battery and low power requirements of the CAT B26, to give the unusually long standby and talk-time.
Reasons to buy CAT B26
Tough, ruggedized exterior
Talk time of up to 13 hours
Drop-proof up to 1.8 metres
Impervious to dust
Waterproof to 1.2m for up to 35 minutes
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
139 x 60 x 16mm / 150g
1,500 mAh battery
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.