Apple AirPods (2nd Gen, White, Special Import)
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Apple AirPods Overview
Wireless. Effortless. Magical.
AirPods are Apple's first ever truly wireless headphones. As soon as you take AirPods out of their charging case, they will turn on and connect to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac.
If you were listening to music on that device already, it will automatically stream through the AirPods.
AirPods also use optical sensors and a motion accelerometer to detect when they’re in your ears. They also know when they've been taken out of your ears! Removing just one will pause the audio. You can continue to use just one AirPod if the other is placed back in the case.
A double-tap on the AirPods will activate Siri, so you can use voice commands to adjust volume, change track, make calls and run searches or ask for directions.
Apple W1 Chip
Also designed by Apple, the new W1 chip is designed to handle wireless connections seamlessly with iCloud connected devices and other equipment with W1 chips.
Bluetooth is still being used to send the audio information - the W1 chip takes away the frustration of pairing with handsets.
Whether you’re using both AirPods or just one, the W1 chip automatically routes the audio and engages the microphone. When you’re on a call or talking to Siri, an additional accelerometer works with beamforming microphones to filter out background noise and focus on the sound of your voice.
The W1 chip is also extremely low power. This allows the AirPods to have excellent battery life. You can listen to a continuous 5 hours of music on a single charge.
Add in the portable charging case and you can keep them topped up throughout the day. Just 15 minutes in the case delivers 3 hours of charge. The case is also good for several full charges of the AirPods from empty.
Reasons to buy Apple Airpods
Designed by Apple
Auto-on / Auto-connected
One-tap setup (Requires iCloud & macOS Sierra, iOS 10 or watchOS 3)
Access Siri with a double-tap
24-hour+ battery life with Charging Case
Rapid charging in case
Rich, high-quality audio and voice
Seamless switching between devices
What's in the box
Apple AirPods 2nd Gen (1 pair)
AirPods Charging Case
Lightning to USB cable
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.