Buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro (32GB) Dual Sim in Black from Connected Devices.
Note this product is a special import and cannot be returned as a Change of Mind. Special Import products carry a warranty of between 6 to 12 months supported exclusively by Connected Devices. For more info on this product's warranty, please contact us.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro is here and it has some big shoes to fill. Xiaomi's success has been built upon a simple formula: offer powerful hardware at aggressive prices to undercut the competition.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro is the successor of the Redmi Note 5 Pro. It has a notched display that measures 6.26 inches and has Corning Gorilla Glass for protection. Powering the Redmi Note 6 Pro is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor which is an octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz. There is 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. It has a hybrid dual-SIM slot which you can use to expand storage. The Redmi Note 6 Pro has a dual camera setup at the back consisting of a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. At the front it has a dual selfie camera consisting of a 20-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It has a 4000mAh battery and has support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
Reasons to by Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9
- Octa-core Snapdragon 636 processor
- 6.26-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display
- Dual 12MP + 5MP main cameras
- Dual 20MP + 2MP selfie camera
- Rear mounted fingerprint sensor
- 4,000 mAh battery
What's in the box?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Protective Cover
- Power Adapter
- Micro USB cable
- User Guide/Warranty card
- SIM insertion tool
Please note during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, our delivery times will be longer. Please allow 5-15 working days depending on the item ordered.
We love bringing you the greatest products to enhance your Connected life. Unfortunately, sometimes we can only get these items for you by importing them from outside of South Africa.
For products which we need to import for you, they will be denoted by the words "Special Import" in the title, please allow an average of 10 working days from order before your order is ready to ship to you due to these products having to be specially imported. (We're saying 10 working days to be safe, it can at times be sooner but also longer in the event of delays either in transit, at customs or any other unforeseen delay which is beyond our control )
For products which we source locally, denoted by the words "Local Stock", these normally ship anywhere between 1-3 working days. At times, availability may be an issue and it may take longer, we'll inform you as soon as we're aware of this.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 6 months.
- For refurbished or open-box products, the warranty can vary between 1-3 months depending on the item.
Returning Goods ?
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause.
We offer free delivery for all orders within South Africa. For orders outside of South Africa, shipping is available from R500 to most countries on the continent.
We only ship using professional courier partners including Courier IT, The Courier Guy and Dawn Wing.
Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
For information on lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.