Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G (64GB, Dual Sim, Blue, Special Import)
Buy the Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G (64GB) Dual Sim in Blue from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Xiaomi M3 Pro 5G - Overview
Ultra-fast! Super powerful! Meet the POCO M3 Pro 5G, a revamped version of another smartphone that also stole our hearts: the POCO M3. Now it comes with a powerful MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor, 5G connectivity (as its name suggests) and a 90 Hz FHD+ DotDisplay. Really amazing! Are you going to miss it? Then read on to know more about it.
5G connectivity within everyone's reach
If the Xiaomi POCO brand is characterized by something, it is offering us the most cutting-edge technology at a low cost. And, of course, with the new M3 Pro 5G they have done it again.
You'll love the key benefits of 5G connectivity, which are not just limited to high-speed uploads and downloads, or higher quality videos. Not even to the increased responsiveness in games. No! 5G goes beyond that, and besides all that, the speed and low latency of this network improve its efficiency in densely populated areas.
Also, the Xiaomi POCO M3 Pro includes the 5G Dual SIM feature to connect you to two different 5G networks without having to physically switch SIM cards. Enjoy the best connection in the future!
MediaTek Dimensity 700. High performance. Better efficiency
But this connectivity to 5G networks would not be possible without the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor accompanying the POCO M3 Pro, which was created using a 7 nm process capable of delivering high performance and the best efficiency in its level. Its 8 cores are divided into 2x Cortex-A76 (2.2 GHz) and 6x Cortex-A55 (2 GHz), which work under the yoke of advanced artificial intelligence computing functions to perform stably in the face of any task you throw at it.
It's a powerful chipset that we've already seen in other great mid-ranges of 2021, such as the Realme 8 5G.
90 Hz DynamicSwitch FHD+ Display
Of course, the MediaTek Dimensity 700 will not be the only component of the POCO M3 Pro 5G that allows you to perform any function. Because this phone equips a drop panel with FHD+ 2400x1080p resolution and refresh rate of up to 90 Hz. Thanks to the DynamicSwitch system, this frequency will change automatically (30, 50, 60 or 90 Hz) to adapt to the content you are watching and thus achieve greater energy efficiency. Without compromising your experience, of course!
In addition, your eyes will be protected thanks to the Reading Mode 3.0 and the 360° light sensor, which smartly adjusts brightness to reduce eye fatigue.
Triple 48 MP camera with macro and depth lenses
Likewise, the Xiaomi POCO M3 Pro 5G combines a 48 MP (f/1.79) main camera with a 2 MP (f/2.4) macro camera and a 2 MP (f/2.4) depth sensor. This way, the POCO M3 Pro captures truly impressive photos with more details (both close-up and far away) and portraits with natural bokeh effect that highlights the protagonist and makes them shine.
5000mAh battery and 18W fast charge
Would you love your POCO M3 Pro 5G to accompany you everywhere all day long? Xiaomi POCO would too, that's why they've made it possible with a large 5000 mAh battery and 18W fast charging. Start charging while you get ready in the morning, and when you're done, your new M3 Pro 5G will be ready to follow you to the end of the world.
POCO Yellow, Ice Blue and Asphalt Black
You may not have noticed, but the Xiaomi POCO M3 Pro 5G is practically the same phone as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G, but the main differences lie in the aesthetic section.
This time, the POCO M3 Pro removes the silver frame on the camera module and instead adds a black box to surround it and includes the word "POCO" inside, showing how proud they are of their brand.
In addition, they present us with three great colors to choose from: POCO Yellow, Ice Blue and Asphalt Black.
Whats in the Box
1 xXiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G 4GB/64GB
1 xUSB cable
Please note during the Black Friday through to Christmas period, delays to delivery times may occur. In addition, unexpected availability issues may be encountered.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.