Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite (128GB, 6GB RAM, Dual Sim, Purple, Special Import)
Buy the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite (128GB) Dual Sim in Purple from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Xiaomi MI Note 10 Lite – Overview
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite features a stunning 64 MP Quad AI camera and 6.47” 3D curved AMOLED display.
So, your photography can shine with instant viewing on a clear and bright display.
In addition to the camera, the Mi Note 10 Lite has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor 6GB RAM and a choice of either 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. With a massive 5,260mAh battery offering multiple days of usage, without the need for charging.
The high-resolution 64MP quad-camera can capture stunning photography in a wide variety of scenarios. It made up of 64MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 5MP depth and 2MP macro cameras. So it possible for you to be creative, shooting everything from expansive landscapes to tiny detail. With there being the ability to add background blur to your photos using the depth sensor.
A 16MP selfie camera offers a high-resolution for capturing your self-portraits in stunning detail with a host of post-editing capabilities at your fingertips.
The 6.47” 3D curved AMOLED display looks stunning with an FHD+ (1080 x 2340) resolution and a high level of brightness. It has protection in the form of Corning Gorilla Glass 5, which also covers the back of the phone. Ensuring it continues to look incredible day after day.
A new responsive in-screen fingerprint sensor is the perfect way to secure your phone. It offers a convenient way to keep your data safe with increasing sensitivity to ensure it works in various conditions.
Having a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor and 6GB RAM gives you stunning performance, for a responsive phone, which can run multiple apps and play the latest games. There is also an impressive 64 or 128GB of internal storage for all your apps, games and more.
People often overlook the importance of a large battery the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite has an impressive 5260mAh battery, which should be enough to get you through an entire day of work. When you do need to charge your phone the 30W Fast Charging feature will minimise your downtime.
Reasons to buy the Xiaomi MI Note 10
Android 10 - MIUI 11
64MP Quad camera (ultra-wide, depth & macro)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
6GB RAM / 64GB or 128GB internal storage
16MP front selfie camera
Under display fingerprint sensor | NFC
5260mAh Battery with 30w fast charging
Xiaomi MI Note 10 Lite
Simple Protective Cover
USB Type-C cable
SIM eject tool
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.