Buy the Xiaomi Mi A3 (64GB) Dual Sim in Grey from connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
The Xiaomi MI A3 is a fantastic value smartphone with some very high-end features. This model has a triple rear camera with a 48MP main sensor - it also has an in-screen fingerprint sensor which is almost unheard of at this price point. If you consider all the other features available at on this phone like the immense 6.08” screen and the vast 4030 mAh Battery this is a very compelling choice. You also get a Snapdragon processor!
At this price point – the spec levels are unbeatable.
Reasons to buy the Xiaomi Mi A3
- 4030 mAh Battery
- Triple rear camera including 48MP sesnsor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 (11nm)
- Super AMOLED 6.01” screen
- 4GB RAM
- Up to 64GB in built memory
- Expandable storage with a Micro SD slot up to 256GB
- Under-screen fingerprint sensor
What is in the box?
- Xiaomi MI A3
- Quick start Guide
- USB Type-C charger
Please note during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, our delivery times will be longer. Please allow 5-15 working days depending on the item ordered.
We love bringing you the greatest products to enhance your Connected life. Unfortunately, sometimes we can only get these items for you by importing them from outside of South Africa.
For products which we need to import for you, they will be denoted by the words "Special Import" in the title, please allow an average of 10 working days from order before your order is ready to ship to you due to these products having to be specially imported. (We're saying 10 working days to be safe, it can at times be sooner but also longer in the event of delays either in transit, at customs or any other unforeseen delay which is beyond our control )
For products which we source locally, denoted by the words "Local Stock", these normally ship anywhere between 1-3 working days. At times, availability may be an issue and it may take longer, we'll inform you as soon as we're aware of this.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 6 months.
- For refurbished or open-box products, the warranty can vary between 1-3 months depending on the item.
Returning Goods ?
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause.
We offer free delivery for all orders within South Africa. For orders outside of South Africa, shipping is available from R500 to most countries on the continent.
We only ship using professional courier partners including Courier IT, The Courier Guy and Dawn Wing.
Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
For information on lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.