Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G (Pre-Owned, 128GB, Dual Sim, Grey, Special Import)
This is a pre-owned device. This device is in stock in South Africa
This device does not show any visible signs of use. A screen protector is applied to the front It is supplied complete in it's original box with all original unused accessories including power adapter, usb cable, protective cover and booklets.
The remainder of the manufacturer warranty, supported by Connected Devices is in place for 9 months.
Connected Devices offers a minimum 3 month warranty on all Pre-Owned devices.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G – Overview
The Xiaomi 10 Lite 5G offers the ability to take advantage of the benefits offered by 5G technology, at a low price. So, you can download apps, stream videos and share content faster. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 is a powerful mobile platform ensuring you can do more with your phone, instantly switching between apps.
The 48MP AI quad-camera is the perfect way to capture stunning images, due to its lenses being able to obtain the best picture every time.
The 48MP AI quad rear camera can intelligently recognize a scene optimize your picture to get the best results from the multiple lenses. There is a 48MP main camera, 8 MP wide-angle, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors. So, you can capture everything from impressive landscapes to highly detailed closeup images.
The depth sensor enables you to add creative bokeh effects to your images, so you can focus on a subject.
The 6.57” AMOLED TrueColour display offers bright visuals with rich colours and benefits from the nearly borderless design. Giving you more space for interacting with apps, playing games and viewing photos.
It has support for HDR+ to ensure movies and games has a full range of colour and TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification will reduce eye fatigue. The screen also has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection to avoid scratches and abrasions.
Enjoy being able to download apps faster and a more responsive internet, with 5G technology. Stream high-resolution videos and share your only content like never before.
With its Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 mobile platform, 6G of RAM and Liquid Cooling the performance of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G is incredible. You can effortlessly switch between apps, play the latest games, stream video along with anything else you wish to do.
There is a choice of either 64GB or 128GB of internal storage offering you plenty of space for all your apps, photo, movies and more.
A high capacity 4,160 mAh battery gives you the power you need to get through a full day, with 20W fast charging. So, you can easily top up the battery charge when necessary in a fraction of the time.
Reasons to buy Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
Android 10 – MIUI 11
Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 mobile platform
Quad 48MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, 2MP depth
6.57” AMOLED TrueColour display
Large capacity 4,160 mAh battery
20W Wired fast charging
5G Data connectivity
Liquid Cooling technology
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
USB Type-C cable
SIM eject tool
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.