UAG Outback Huawei Mate 20 Lite Protective Case (Black, Special Import)
Buy the UAG Outback Huawei Mate 20 Lite Protective Case in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. This item is imported especially for you and therefore cannot by returned as a change of mind.
Rugged composite case
The UAG (Urban Armor Gear) Outback case is constructed from a robust composite design featuring a soft impact-resistant core that absorbs shock force, and a hard exterior that takes punishment the phone would otherwise suffer. This methodology is the perfect partnership to keep your Huawei Mate 20 Lite safe and secure in most situations. Indoors or outdoors.
Anti-slip design with rubberised pads
The first line of defence in all protective situations is not letting the phone drop in the first place. This may seem obvious, however many cases feature smooth designs that slip easily from the hand or from a table or window sill etc. The Outback takes action against this with a series of rubberised non-slip pads and reinforcement where it matters. The phone will grip easily to smooth surfaces and also ensure a firm hand hold, making it far less likely that it will end up on the deck in the first place. Simple but effective.
Bezel protects screen
With a cleverly designed extruded bezel that keeps your screen off of any flat surface in the event of drops or placing face down, your Huawei Mate 20 Lite can keep its clean pristine, scratch-free and fully usable. For extra screen protection however, you may want to consider a screen protector.
Military drop tested
If it's good enough to satisfy the US military, its more than likely going to satisfy your needs too. The Outback meets military drop-test standards MIL STD 810G 516.6. This means it will survive reasonable drop tests from the sort of heights likely in every day use.
Tactile oversized button covers
Your Huawei Mate 20 Lite function buttons are fully protected by oversized TPU button covers that are easy to operate even if you're wearing gloves. You will appreciate the tactile response and protection on offer here as the functionality is seamless.
Designed for Huawei Mate 20 Lite
The UAG Outback case has been fully conceived with the Huawei Mate 20 Lite in mind. Therefore you can expect a perfect fit and full functionality whilst your phone is secured in the case.
Reasons to buy the Outback Huawei Mate 20 Lite case
- Rugged composite case
- Anti-slip design with rubberised pads
- Bezel protects screen
- Military drop tested
- Tactile oversized button covers
- Designed for Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Wireless charging compatible
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.