Buy the Sony Xperia XZ1 (64GB) in Black from Connected Devices
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Reasons to buy the Sony Xperia XZ1
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 & 4GB RAM
- 64 GB storage & micro SD support up to 256 GB
- 19 MP Sony Motion Eye camera: shoot incredible 960 fps super slow-mo video
- Laser Autofocus technology – ultra-fast focusing even in low light
- 5.2” Full HD resolution IPS LCD Screen: HDR10 certified, with Sony Triluminos and X-reality engine
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for added protection and scratch resistance
- 2,700 mAh battery with Quick charge 3.0
- IP68 water-resistant - immerse in fresh water (up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes)
- Bluetooth 5.0 – faster more reliable connections to modern Bluetooth equipment
- USB Type-C – new reversible connector makes for simple cable connections
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the power button – Secure and unlock the phone with ease
- Hi-Res audio support
- PlayStation 4 Remote Play compatible
- Sony Xperia XZ1
- Sony MH750 earphones & buds
- 3 pin UK Sony fast charger
- USB Data Cable
Please note during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, our delivery times will be longer. Please allow 5-15 working days depending on the item ordered.
We love bringing you the greatest products to enhance your Connected life. Unfortunately, sometimes we can only get these items for you by importing them from outside of South Africa.
For products which we need to import for you, they will be denoted by the words "Special Import" in the title, please allow an average of 10 working days from order before your order is ready to ship to you due to these products having to be specially imported. (We're saying 10 working days to be safe, it can at times be sooner but also longer in the event of delays either in transit, at customs or any other unforeseen delay which is beyond our control )
For products which we source locally, denoted by the words "Local Stock", these normally ship anywhere between 1-3 working days. At times, availability may be an issue and it may take longer, we'll inform you as soon as we're aware of this.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
We offer free delivery for all orders within South Africa. For orders outside of South Africa, shipping is available from R500 to most countries on the continent.
We only ship using professional courier partners including Courier IT, The Courier Guy and Dawn Wing.
Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
For information on lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.