Buy the Sony Xperia XZ Dual Sim in Plantinum from Connected Devices.
This is a pre-owned device. This device is in stock in South Africa
This device appears to be brand new with the screen protector applied on the front There are no visible signs of use. The device is supplied in it's original box, with charger, usb cable, earphones, sim ejection tools and manuals.
Connected Devices offers a minimum 3 month warranty on all Pre-Owned devices.
- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: Quad-c GB, 3 GB RAM / microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- ore (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Memory: Internal: 64GB, 3 GB RAM /microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Display:5.2 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio) / 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Camera: 23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, EIS (gyro), phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash,/
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 1080p@60fps
- Network: 4G: LTE Cat. 4
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Wireless:Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, aptX, LE
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / microUSB 2.0
- GPS: AGPS & GLONASS
- Sensors:Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery
- Weight: 161 g (5.68 oz)
- 146 x 72 x 8.1 mm (5.75 x 2.83 x 0.32 in)
Please note during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, our delivery times will be longer. Please allow 5-15 working days depending on the item ordered.
We love bringing you the greatest products to enhance your Connected life. Unfortunately, sometimes we can only get these items for you by importing them from outside of South Africa.
For products which we need to import for you, they will be denoted by the words "Special Import" in the title, please allow an average of 10 working days from order before your order is ready to ship to you due to these products having to be specially imported. (We're saying 10 working days to be safe, it can at times be sooner but also longer in the event of delays either in transit, at customs or any other unforeseen delay which is beyond our control )
For products which we source locally, denoted by the words "Local Stock", these normally ship anywhere between 1-3 working days. At times, availability may be an issue and it may take longer, we'll inform you as soon as we're aware of this.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 6 months.
- For refurbished or open-box products, the warranty can vary between 1-3 months depending on the item.
Returning Goods ?
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause.
We offer free delivery for all orders within South Africa. For orders outside of South Africa, shipping is available from R500 to most countries on the continent.
We only ship using professional courier partners including Courier IT, The Courier Guy and Dawn Wing.
Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
For information on lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.