Sony Xperia 1 III (512GB, Black, Special Import)
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Sony Xperia 1 III - Overview
With the Sony Xperia 1 III, you can experience breathtaking speed in everything you do. It draws on Sony expertise in both visual and audio to produce an incredible smartphone.
It has an immersive 6.5-inch 4K HDR OLED 21:9 CinemaWide display with a 120Hz refresh rate for smooth interactions and great visuals. The quad-camera array featuring ZEISS optics consisting of 3x 12 MP cameras offering a choice of capture capabilities including wide, ultra-wide and telephoto provides the ability to create stunning photography.
A powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform with 12GB ensures you have all the performance you need with plenty of space available, as there is 256GB of internal storage.
Like all Sony smartphones, the Xperia 1 III has a minimalistic design, which is ergonomic, ensuring it is easy to hold and use throughout the day. The IP65/68 water resistance, along with Corning Gorilla Victus Glass on the front and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 on the reverse ensures this phone can withstand the rigours of daily life.
The 6.5" 4K HDR OLED 21:9 CinemaWide display offers a mesmerising experience as you watch media content. With a cinematic aspect ratio, you can enjoy your films as the original content provider intended, with a stunningly high 4K (3840x1644) resolution.
Enjoy the benefit of smooth navigation through menus and scrolling in games with the 120Hz refresh rate. It ensures you have a fast and interactive experience.
With 240Hz Motion Blur reduction technology, there is a reduction in frame lag, giving you a clearer image on the screen. While the Creator mode, "powered by CineAlta" - Inspired by Master Monitor colour reproduction offers a new level of colour accuracy. BRAVIA HDR remaster technology improves everything you watch, even streaming content with improvements to contrast, colour, and clarity.
Sony always offers exceptional photography capabilities on its flagship smartphones, and this is where the Sony Xperia 1 III truly excels. It has been co-developed with engineers behind the latest Alpha 9 series of cameras.
Experience industry-leading autofocus and an interface designed for professional photographers. With it possible to capture incredible images using Real-time AF for humans and animals, even when the subject is in motion.
Naturally, there is RAW support for saving your content with the highest level of detail.
Legendary ZEISS optics with specific calibration for this Xperia smartphone. With a ZEISS T Coating reducing reflections for improvements in your photography.
An 8MP front-facing camera offers the ability to take enticing selfies, with a range of beauty effects. Ensuring you can instantly share great-looking photos with your friends.
Dolby Atmos offers an immersive experience offering multi-dimension sound which flows around you, bringing your movies to life in a new way when listening on compatible headphones.
Professional tuning makes the Xperia 1iii a smartphone product that is for true audiophiles.
5G mobile data connectivity offers you the ability to share high-quality content on social media with friends. You can also connect to the internet like never and download data incredibly fast.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform with 12GB of RAM ensures you have the maximum performance to take advantage of the features and capabilities of the Xperia 1 III.
There is 512GB of internal storage supplied and compatibility with 1TB SD cards if you need more space for your photography or movie interests.
Adaptive charging monitors your battery and keeps it healthy for longer by ensuring it is not overworked, improving its lifespan. When you need to charge, the fast charger will add up to 50% charge in just 30 minutes. Alternatively, place your Xperia 1 iii on a wireless charger to top up your battery conveniently.
Reason to Buy
6.5-inch 4K HDR OLED 21:9 CinemaWide display – 120Hz
Quad rear camera 12MP + wide 12MP ultrawide + 12MP telephoto + depth
8MP front-facing camera F2.0 lens 78° wide-angle
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform
360 Reality Audio / High-Resolution Audio / 3.5mm audio jack
512GB storage / 12GB RAM / microSD 1TB support
PS4 Remote Play / DUALSHOCK4 Control compatibility
IP65/IP68 Water and Dust Resistant
4,500 mAh battery with fast charging
Fast, convenient Qi wireless charging
Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.