Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G (256GB, Black, Local Stock)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G (256GB) in Black from Connected Devices
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G- Overview
Enjoy having a full-sized smartphone that folds and fits in your pocket with the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G. It measures just 4.2 inches when folded comfortable to take with you in any situation.
Super-fast 5G technology allows you to download apps, movies and more, faster than ever before.
The incredible 6.7-inch Infinity Flex display offers silky-smooth scrolling with its 120Hz refresh rate for easy navigation of menus and looking through media content. Dynamic AMOLED 2X ensures that your images, videos, and apps have vivid colours, are bright to look at all day.
Multitask in a new way with the split-screen mode, which makes it possible to catch up with friends by text while simultaneously watching a YouTube video, and that is just one combination.
The unique design of the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G changes how you take your photos. Take selfies using the dual rear camera and utilize the cover screen as your preview. Just press the side trigger to capture the ultimate selfie.
Unfold the phone to a 90-degree angle (Flex Mode) and easily capture photos and videos without having to worry about tripods so you can be spontaneous with your media creation.
The powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G mobile platform works efficiently with 8GB of RAM to offer you the ultimate performance available in a compact smartphone. And there is plenty of space available for all your needs with a choice of 128GB or 256GB internal storage.
A long-lasting 3,300 mAh battery offers a full day of usage, even for demanding users. While also intelligently adjusting performance to compliment your mobile habits. The 25W Adaptive Fast Charging will have you connecting with friends again quickly. Fast Wireless charging and PowerShare charging are also available for a convenient way to charge accessories and the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G.
There is no need to worry about an occasional splash of water or rain as the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is water resistance with IPX8 certification. A stylish Armor Aluminium frame and scratch resistance, Gorilla Glass Victus means this smartphone is ideal for adventure.
If you order a "Special Import" then you may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin.
The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
If you require the use of Samsung Pay in South Africa, we would recommend avoiding a "Special Import", although if Google Pay is available and acceptable to you, this will be available to download and unaffected.
Reasons to buy
Android 11 with One UI
Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G
Foldable Infinity Flex Display - Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz refresh
5G Mobile Data Technology
Dual 12MP + 12MP Rear Cameras
10MP Front-facing Selfie Camera
128GB / 256GB / internal storage | 8GB RAM
3,300 mAh Battery | 25W Adaptive Fast Charging | Wireless Charging | Wireless PowerShare
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
USB Type-C data cable
Quick Start Guide
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.