Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro (64GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro (64GB) Dual Sim in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro – Overview
Having been designed to go wherever you do, the rugged Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro is ideal for working in challenging environments. Including work sites with dust and water present, or in the outdoors when you are having fun.
The inclusion of a 6.3” Infinity-O display, dual main cameras 25MP + 8MP, Exynos 9611 processor and 64GB of internal storage. Means there is no compromise on its features and capabilities. It also has a 4,050 mAh removable battery for extended usage.
With its 6.3” Infinity-O display offering uninterrupted edge-to-edge visuals, you can have an immersive experience when interacting with your smartphone. This offers more space to view your photos, movies and more. The inclusion of a “Glove Mode” enables you to use the phone, while keeping your hands protected.
The main dual-camera setup comprises of a 25MP wide sensor and an 8MP ultra-wide one. For the ability to capture great-looking images with the detail you need, and vivid colours. The inclusion of the ultra-wide sensor allows for the creating stunning panoramas which look like you are there viewing it yourself.
A 13MP front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens is perfect for group selfies.
Having a design which incorporates adherence to the IP69 rating ensures the Xcover Pro is resistant to both water and dust. It is also compliant with MIL-STD-810G allowing for protection against drops of up to 1.5 metres onto concrete and temperature changes.
This all ensures this phone can be taken with you while you are in the outdoors, or on worksites without having to worry about its safety.
With its Exynos 9611 processor, 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage you have the performance and storage capacity you need for modern apps, media content and games. The high capacity removable 4,050 mAh battery with 15W fast charging, allows quick recharge needed. But you can also work for extended periods by carrying a spare battery with you.
Reasons to buy Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro
- Android 10 with Samsung Experience UI 2
- 6.3” Infinity-O display (1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio)
- Exynos 9611 processor with 4GB RAM & 64GB internal storage]
- Dual Camera 25MP with extra ultra-wide sensors
- 13MP wide-angle front-facing camera
- 4,050 mAh removable battery with fast charging
- Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual-Band Wi-Fi / NFC
- USB Type-C / 3.5mm audio jacK
You may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in SA.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin.
The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.