Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (Bluetooth, 45mm, Stainless Steel, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (Bluetooth) Stainless Steel in Black from Connected Devices
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 – Overview
With a classic design and impressive technology, the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 enables you to control your day. It allows you to check your schedule and keep up-to-date with friends and family without having to pick up your phone. A precision rotating bezel offers an easy way to navigate menus
Manage your health with the ability to check oxygen levels, blood pressure and benefit from analysis of your sleep and running. With home workout being also available to keep you fit.
You can manage calls and text messages with it being possible to view images sent to you, with handy reply recommendations for instant answers.
When you want to chill, you can listen to some music thanks to the Spotify integration so you can enjoy your favourite playlists.
Its design conforms to military-grade durability being able to deal with changes in temperature and it is also IP68 for watch and dust resistant. So, you can have an active lifestyle and not have to worry about your smartwatch.
You may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin. The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users
Reasons to buy Samsung Galaxy Watch3
- Precision rotating bezel
- Big display with light design
- Premium genuine leather strap
- A large number of watch faces
- Sleep management
- Home workout | Running Analysis
- Manage calls
- Spotify Integration
Please note during the Black Friday through to Christmas period, delays to delivery times may occur. In addition, unexpected availability issues may be encountered.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.