Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (11", 128GB, Wi-Fi, Mystic Silver, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (128GB) in Mystic Silver from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 11” – Overview
Samsung continues to innovate with its S range of tablets in the form of the Tab S7. The latest addition to this range, it features 120Hz display, incredibly fast Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor and the updated ultra-low latency S Pen.
The 11-inch LTPS WQXGA (2560 x 1600) display benefits from a wide colour range and low blue light certification. In addition to the incredible improvement resulting from the implementation of a 120Hz refresh rate.
It enables you to navigate your tablet quicker without any delays when scrolling and changing between apps for a more seamless experience. It also intelligently adjusts to your needs depending on the content you are viewing. You have to see the difference to believe it.
Enjoy surround sound provided by the quad speakers tuned by AKG, and if you want to be even more amazed. Connected a pair of compatible earphones and enjoy content with Dolby Atmos sound. So, you can benefit from movies and videos with the most immersive sound.
With the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ mobile platform, you can have the fast performance you crave with minimal lag. So, you can easily switch between apps and play the most intense games.
The all-new Samsung S-Pen has an ultra-low latency for a more responsive experience when writing, drawing and more. When you finish using the S-Pen it magnetically attaches to the back of the tablet.
To ensure the tablet is always ready, it has an 8,000 mAh battery, offering more than enough time to watch videos and keeping up with daily tasks and social media. There is also quick charge available to ensure you can minimize downtime.
You may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin. The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
Reasons to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 11”
Android 10 with One UI
11” LTPS LCD Display (1600 x 2560) – 120Hz refresh rate
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor
128GB internal storage | 6GB of RAM
Daily Board keeps you up-to-date with family life
Enhanced security with Face Recognition & Fingerprint Scanner
Quad speakers tuned by AKG | Dolby Atmos for Immersive Sound
8,000 mAh battery with 45W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 11”
USB Type-C cable
Quick Start Guide
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.