Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 10.5 (128GB, Grey, LTE, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 10.5 (128GB) LTE in Grey from Connected Devices
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Bring your creativity to new heights with Galaxy Tab S6 and an amazing Bluetooth S Pen which puts creativity at your fingertips. Do it all with a tablet that goes beyond boundaries with whole new levels of S Pen integration for both work and play. Maximise your potential and turn challenge into opportunity with a tablet that prepares you for whatever life throws your way. The new S Pen always keeps up with you. The built-in Bluetooth sensor allows you to control presentations with gesture commands and now magnetically attaches to the back of your tablet, where it charges the moment you connect it. That way you're always ready to write and create. With S Pen in your hand, it's time to let your ideas take flight. Pull up Samsung Notes while running a separate video to write down your thoughts in the moment. Adjust the window transparency to take notes without stopping playback, keeping your creativity going along with it. Enjoy the freedom to control your tablet remotely with the S Pen. Simply press the button to advance slide shows and control video playback, or use new hand gestures to do even more without touching your tablet.
Draw and sketch for hours with precision and control, with 4,096 different levels of pressure sensitivity for lively compositions and brush strokes and a comfortable grip for less fatigue. Express yourself when the moment strikes with a pen that's always at hand. Experience a full PC-like experience in a slim tablet with Samsung DeX. The new Keyboard Cover includes a built-in mouse pad that’s designed to make navigating every document completely intuitive. It also has a dedicated key for quick access to DeX mode, letting you drag and drop items, multitask and finish your work from your laptop with VDI (Virtual Desktop Interface)* support. Take full advantage of apps that work in split view on the Galaxy Tab S6 in multi window. Split the view with just a click to use apps like Gallery, Email and Samsung Notes simultaneously.* Share the screen at the size you choose, so you can work the way you want.
Reasons to buy the Galaxy TAB S6
- Snapdragon 855 processor
- 6GB ram
- 128GB Memory
- Micro SD expandable storage
- S-Pen included
- Dual rear camera
- Single Front camer
- 7040 Mah Battery
- 3 colours
In the box
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- Instruction Manual
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.