Buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 (64GB) WiFI in Black from Connected Devices
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is an impressively lightweight, compact Android tablet with a colorful display and premium design.
It slides in below the feature-packed, and pricier, Tab S4 with a more affordable price tag and many of the specs of its larger sibling.
The Galaxy Tab S5e boasts a 10.5-inch display, Snapdragon 670 chipset, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage (plus expandable storage), giving it a solid foundation to work from for those that just want a simple Android tablet around the house.
Its low weight also means the Galaxy Tab S5e is easy to hold for extended periods of time, and is less taxing on the wrist - movie and gaming marathons on the move are very much a possibility here.
The Galaxy Tab S5e tips the scales at 400g, which is comfortably lighter than the 469g iPad 9.7 2018. It also measures 245 x 160 x 5.5mm, making it one of the thinnest tablets on the market - however it comes at the expense of losing the headphone jack. You do get an adapter in the box however, allowing you to plug in your wired headphones via the USB-C port.
The only ports on the Galaxy Tab S5e are a USB-C opening and a POGO pin connector for attaching a smart keyboard.
Reasons to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
- With a Snapdragon 670 chipset and 4GB of RAM at its heart, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is relatively well-equipped to deliver a solid Android experience.
- Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- 10.5 inches, 319.7 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 (10 nm)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Non-removable Li-Po 7040 mAh battery
What’s in the box
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
- USB C cable
- 3.5mm Headphone jack adapter
- SIM eject tool
Please note during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, our delivery times will be longer. Please allow 5-15 working days depending on the item ordered.
We love bringing you the greatest products to enhance your Connected life. Unfortunately, sometimes we can only get these items for you by importing them from outside of South Africa.
For products which we need to import for you, they will be denoted by the words "Special Import" in the title, please allow an average of 10 working days from order before your order is ready to ship to you due to these products having to be specially imported. (We're saying 10 working days to be safe, it can at times be sooner but also longer in the event of delays either in transit, at customs or any other unforeseen delay which is beyond our control )
For products which we source locally, denoted by the words "Local Stock", these normally ship anywhere between 1-3 working days. At times, availability may be an issue and it may take longer, we'll inform you as soon as we're aware of this.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 6 months.
- For refurbished or open-box products, the warranty can vary between 1-3 months depending on the item.
Returning Goods ?
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause.
We offer free delivery for all orders within South Africa. For orders outside of South Africa, shipping is available from R500 to most countries on the continent.
We only ship using professional courier partners including Courier IT, The Courier Guy and Dawn Wing.
Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
For information on lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.