Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 (Black, 64GB, LTE, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 (64GB) LTE in Black from Connected Devices
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is an impressively lightweight, compact Android tablet with a colorful display and premium design.
It slides in below the feature-packed, and pricier, Tab S4 with a more affordable price tag and many of the specs of its larger sibling.
The Galaxy Tab S5e boasts a 10.5-inch display, Snapdragon 670 chipset, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage (plus expandable storage), giving it a solid foundation to work from for those that just want a simple Android tablet around the house.
Its low weight also means the Galaxy Tab S5e is easy to hold for extended periods of time, and is less taxing on the wrist - movie and gaming marathons on the move are very much a possibility here.
The Galaxy Tab S5e tips the scales at 400g, which is comfortably lighter than the 469g iPad 9.7 2018. It also measures 245 x 160 x 5.5mm, making it one of the thinnest tablets on the market - however it comes at the expense of losing the headphone jack. You do get an adapter in the box however, allowing you to plug in your wired headphones via the USB-C port.
The only ports on the Galaxy Tab S5e are a USB-C opening and a POGO pin connector for attaching a smart keyboard.
Reasons to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
- With a Snapdragon 670 chipset and 4GB of RAM at its heart, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is relatively well-equipped to deliver a solid Android experience.
- Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- 10.5 inches, 319.7 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 (10 nm)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Non-removable Li-Po 7040 mAh battery
What’s in the box
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
- USB C cable
- 3.5mm Headphone jack adapter
- SIM eject tool
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.