Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (Pre-Owned, 2019, 32GB, WiFi, Silver, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) in Silver from Connected Devices.
Model - T510 - 32GB
This is a pre-owned device. This device is in stock in South Africa
This device does not show any visible signs of use. It is supplied complete in it's original box with all original accessories including power adapter, usb cable and booklets.
The remainder of the manufacturer warranty, supported by Connected Devices is in place for 6 months.
Connected Devices offers a minimum 3 month warranty on all Pre-Owned devices.
Samsung has given us a truly compact tablet that is slim and lightweight which makes it perfect for everyday use. Available at a great price, this practical yet stylish tablet is perfect for everyone.
Reasons to buy Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1"
- Android 9.0 (One UI) – latest features
- Compact, lightweight design
- 8 MP autofocus camera
- Enjoy games, movies and more with a huge 6150 mAh battery
- Micro SD expandable memory up to 1 TB
- Large High Definition display
The Samsung Tab A 10.1” is designed for everyday use with a slimline design and large battery.
At just 7.5mm thick and 460 grams, the Tab A can be easily slid into a bag for taking with you on the go but is also perfectly portable in the home to carry with you between rooms.
Updated with more storage, the newest version of the Tab A utilises Android 9 Pie to take advantage of new privacy features, memory management and battery life.
Samsung has included their own powerful Octa (8) core Cortex processor in the Tab A 10.1. This 1.8 GHz chip is perfectly capable of browsing, streaming, downloading and gaming.
Samsung chip and software have also been optimised for great battery life. These enhancements work with the large 6150 mAh battery to keep you working and playing all day and into the night.
32GB of internal storage is provided for images, movies and apps, plus you can also add an external memory card to increase this. With modern technology, you can now get memory cards up to and over 1 TB!
As well as all the essentials you are looking for in a tablet the Samsung Tab A has some unexpected bonuses. This device is Family-friendly and entertainment ready with a brilliant feature called Kids Mode. Kids Mode gives parents peace of mind and kids the freedom to safely explore. Parental control options offer flexible safety solutions, while specially designed content is both educational and entertaining for any age group.
If you enjoy taking photos you will be pleased with the inclusion of an 8 MP rear-facing camera with autofocus. This means you are able to take high-quality photos which you can then easily share and enjoy with your friends.
Additionally, there is a 5MP front-facing camera which is ideal for video calls, so you can easily keep in contact with friends, family or business contacts.
What's in the box
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (2019)
- USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.