Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (128GB, Cosmic Grey, Dual Sim, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (128GB) in Cosmic Grey from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you..
Samsung Galaxy S20 Overview
The look and feel of the Samsung Galaxy S20 show its sophisticated design. Incorporating a 6.2” Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O for an unmatched viewing experience. While the combination of an Exynos 990 Octa-Core processor and 8GB of RAM ensures every interaction is responsive.
Where this phone excels is in the camera technology. A triple rear camera array with intelligent AI ensures you can capture stunning photos whatever the conditions or subject. You can also capture up to 8K footage for the ultimate in detail in your home movies.
The camera technology featured within the Samsung Galaxy S range always represents a leap forward in capabilities. The Samsung Galaxy S20 is no exception with its triple rear camera array offering the ability to capture stunning images. It is comprised of 12MP Ultra-Wide, 12 MP Wide angle and 64MP telephotos cameras.
It has an advanced 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom which works with a 30x Super-Resolution Zoom and image enhancing AI. For the ability to get incredibly close to the action and capture moments otherwise missed.
Stunning photos can be taken even in low light conditions due to the pro-grade camera system. When you choose to take a photo, the system captures multiple images, which through merging giving you one incredible shot with reduced blur and noise. The images captured look like they have been taken in daylight.
A high resolution 10MP selfie camera has large dual-pixel technology and pro-grade AI enhancement to ensure all your images have all the detail and colour you need and expect. So, capture and instantly share your self-portraits.
With the Samsung Galaxy S20, it is possible to capture up to 8K videos, representing 4x times resolution compared to 4K technology. Giving your movies an unparalleled level of detail in all your movies, so you can view them in detail on a large display.
Sophisticated AI stabilisation counters the movement of the camera, to ensure your footage looks smooth without any blur or distortions.
With its stunning 6.2” Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O display you have a screen which is perfect for daily usage, gaming and watching the latest blockbuster movies. The reduction of bezels offers a more immersive viewing experience and there are minimum interruptions thanks to the minuscule camera hole. It is HDR10+ certified and has a 120Hz refresh rate to keep everything looking good without any compromise.
Eye care prevents eyestrain during viewing by reducing blue light at the pixel level.
Advanced AI contained within the Exynos 990 Octa-Core processor works with the 12GB of RAM to offer you a responsive experience. It is even possible to designate your favourite apps to launch instantly enhancing your productivity in the process.
There is plenty of space available for all your needs with the 128GB of internal storage, but if you need more up to 1TB SD cards can be used with this phone.
A 4,000 mAh battery is sufficiently powerful to give you a full day of usage. While also intelligently adjusting performance to further compliment your mobile habits. Super-fast charging will have using your phone again quickly, as you can add hours of power within just minutes. Wireless charging is also available.
Stereo surround audio is enhanced with Dolby ATMOS to give you a clear, rich 3D sound experience. For the ultimate way to compliment the viewing of your favourite movies.
Bixby is your perfect assistant always ready to answer your questions. With Bixby Vision turning your camera into an intelligent tool for understanding and exploring the world around you.
Samsung DeX gives you a convenient way to connect your phone to a larger screen for a desktop-like way to work.
Samsung Knox provides multi-layer protection to secure the contents of your phone from the chip level up.
Reason to buy Samsung Galaxy S20
* Android 10 with Samsung UI
* Exynos 990 Octa-Core processor
* A pro-grade rear triple camera system
* Hybrid Optic Zoom 3x, Super-Resolution Zoom up to 30x
* 8K video recording at 24FPS | Bright Night Photography
* 6.2” Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display
* 128GB internal storage | 12GB RAM
* 4,000mAH battery | Fast 25W Charging
* Enhance Security with Samsung Knox
* IP68 rated protection water and dust resistant
* Samsung Galaxy S20
* Data Cable
* Travel Adapter
* Ejection Pin
* Earphones sound by AKG
* Quick Start Guide
You may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin. The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.