Buy the Samsung Galaxy S10e (128GB) in Prism Yellow from Connected Devices.
You may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin. The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
The result of 10 years of pioneering mobile firsts, the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ introduce the next generation of mobile innovation.
Samsung manufactures the Galaxy S10e in both single & hybrid dual SIM versions. If an option for sale on Connected Devices specifies "DUAL SIM" then it has the hybrid slot. If DUAL SIM is not mentioned in the option, please assume that it is the single SIM version of the handset.
Reasons to buy the Samsung S10e Unlocked
* Android 9 (Pie) with One UI
* 5.8 inch 1080 x 2280 Dynamic AMOLED display (19 : 9 ratio)
* Samsung Exynos 9820 Octa processor
* 128 GB with 6GB RAM
* microSD support (up to 512GB)
* TRIPLE 12+12+16MP rear cameras with OIS, dual pixel phase-detection autofocus
* 10MP selfie cameras with autofocus
* 3,100 mAh battery with fast charging and wireless charging (Qi or PMA)
* Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual-Band Wi-Fi / NFC
* Gorilla Glass 6 front & back
* IP68 water and dust resistant
* 142.2 x 69.9 x 7.9 mm
* USB Type-C / 3.5mm audio jack / Dedicated Bixby button
* Samsung Galaxy S10e
* Premium Harman AKG headphones & ear tips
* USB Connector (USB Type-C to Type-A)
* Clear case (country dependent)
* USB Power Adapter
* USB Cable
* Ejection Pin
* Quick Start Guide
* Micro USB Connector
Please note during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, our delivery times will be longer. Please allow 5-15 working days depending on the item ordered.
We love bringing you the greatest products to enhance your Connected life. Unfortunately, sometimes we can only get these items for you by importing them from outside of South Africa.
For products which we need to import for you, they will be denoted by the words "Special Import" in the title, please allow an average of 10 working days from order before your order is ready to ship to you due to these products having to be specially imported. (We're saying 10 working days to be safe, it can at times be sooner but also longer in the event of delays either in transit, at customs or any other unforeseen delay which is beyond our control )
For products which we source locally, denoted by the words "Local Stock", these normally ship anywhere between 1-3 working days. At times, availability may be an issue and it may take longer, we'll inform you as soon as we're aware of this.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 6 months.
- For refurbished or open-box products, the warranty can vary between 1-3 months depending on the item.
Returning Goods ?
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause.
We offer free delivery for all orders within South Africa. For orders outside of South Africa, shipping is available from R500 to most countries on the continent.
We only ship using professional courier partners including Courier IT, The Courier Guy and Dawn Wing.
Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
For information on lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.