Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (128GB, Dual Sim, Blue, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (128GB) in Blue from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Model - G770
You may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin. The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite – Overview
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite builds on the legacy of the popular Galaxy S range, offering premium features. Including enhanced camera optics, displays with bright and vibrant colours for an immersive experience and long-lasting battery technology. But, at a more accessible price point.
With its 6.7” Infinity-O display offering uninterrupted edge-to-edge visuals, you can have an immersive experience whenever you are interacting with your phone. With more space to view all your multimedia including photos, movies and more. As the Infinity-O design minimises the amount of space dedicated to the front-facing camera.
Take your photography to the next level with the suite of features and capabilities of the Galaxy S10 Lite. It benefits from industry-leading camera technology allowing you to be more creative with your images. With a Triple 64-megapixel camera being able to capture photos with bright and vibrant colours along with enhanced detail. And a variety of shots being possible with the ultra-wide and macro cameras.
A 32MP front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens is perfect for group selfies, so no one is missing.
Smart AI ensures you can attain the best photo possible with minimum setting changes.
Record high-quality videos which are smooth and stable with “Super Steady Video”. Removing camera shake when you are capturing a video of moving objects, or you are moving. So, you don’t have to comprise on the quality of your videos.
With its Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage you have the performance and storage capacity you need for modern apps, media content and games. A high capacity 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging, allows you to use your phone for longer and recharge it quickly when needed.
The Samsung ecosystem of apps and services enables you to get the best from your phone. These include Bixby for all your search needs, Samsung Pay, Samsung Health and improved security with Samsung Knox.
Reasons to buy Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
- Android 10 with Samsung Experience UI 2
- 6.7” Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display (1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with 128GB internal storage & 6GB RAM
- Triple camera 48MP with ultra-wide and macro sensors
- 32MP wide-angle front-facing camera
- 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging
- Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual-Band Wi-Fi / NFC
- 162.5 x 75.6 x 8.1 mm
- USB Type-C
What's in the box?
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- USB Cable Type C
- Samsung USB C Headphones
- Sim Ejector Tool
- Instruction Manual
What's in the box?
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.