Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (256GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (256GB) Dual Sim in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
With its stunning technology, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra offers the ability to do more, in less time.
The S Pen offers a seamless experience with the ability to easily transfer notes between devices. A 120Hz refresh rate display offers smooth interactions every time, for instant feedback. With the most vivid and brightest display, you have seen.
With the rear camera, it is possible to be creative and capture incredible images. With it being possible to get close to your subject using the 50x Super-Resolution Zoom.
Record professional-grade movies at an 8K resolution.
Its stunning 6.9-inch AMOLED 2X display lets you see every detail in everything you watch, as it benefits from having a 1440 x 3088 resolution. The screen bursts with rich, vivid colour so you can enjoy watching every moment in a movie or looking at your favourite photos.
With its minimal bezels, the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra gives you more space to multitask and use the stylus to interact naturally and conveniently.
With the 108MP triple AI camera featuring wide-angle and telephoto lenses, you can capture stunning images. There is the ability to get close to your subject using the 50 X hybrid zoom with images stabilization ensuring there is no loss of quality.
Record 8K videos at up to 24fps for the ultimate in mobile filming for creating cinematic experiences.
The super steady video keeps everything smooth and blur-free while you are recording your masterpiece.
Seamlessly write notes and interact across multiple devices, easily transition between smartphone and tablet using your S Pen. Sketch and design without any restrictions.
5G mobile data connectivity ensures sharing of your videos and photos is quick and easy thanks to its high-speed internet access. As 5G becomes more prevalent with mobile networks providing this type of hyper-connectivity it will be possible to experience the internet in a new way, with enhanced streaming content and faster download speeds.
The powerful Exynos 990 processor provides the top-tier performance you expect from a Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone. It is paired with 12GB of RAM and a choice of either 256GB or 512GB of internal storage, ensuring you have plenty of space for all your apps and the best experience while doing multiple tasks.
If the display of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra isn't big enough, this smartphone is compatible with Samsung’s Wireless DeX. This enables you to simply connect a monitor and keyboard or mouse for a PC-like experience to improve your productivity.
The intelligent battery with fast charging, along with the wireless and reverse charge options gives you the ability to use your smartphone in different ways and interact with a variety of accessories.
You you may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin.
The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
Reasons to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Android 10 – One UI
- 6.9-inch Super AMOLED display – 120Hz refresh rate
- 108MP Triple AI rear camera – 50 x Super Resolution Zoom
- 10MP front-facing camera
- Multifunctional Stylus
- 4,500 mAh long-lasting battery
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- 256GB / 512GB Internal Storage | 12GB RAM
- Wireless charging | Reverse charging | Quick Charge 45W
What's in the box?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Fast charging head and cable
- Sim ejection tool
- Quickstart Guide
Please note during the Black Friday through to Christmas period, delays to delivery times may occur. In addition, unexpected availability issues may be encountered.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.