Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (256GB, Dual Sim, Aura Black, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (256GB) Dual Sim in Aura Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is a flagship powerhouse. Stream, game or download at unbelievable speeds even when multitasking. The Galaxy Note10 packs all the power of a Note into the palm of your hand with a beautifully balanced, compact design. It's stunning 6.3" Infinity-O Display lets you see every detail in everything you watch. The screen bursts with rich, vivid colour making every memory you capture sharper than ever. With its minimal bezels, the Galaxy Note10 gives you more space to multitask – a compact design for big ideas.
Whether you're into creating content or just want to capture every memory, the Galaxy Note10's stunning camera has a lens for every occasion. Shoot video like a pro, pick out and enhance certain sounds and keep everything super smooth and steady. And when it comes to pro-level editing the Galaxy Note10 gives you an on-the-go editing suite at your fingertips. Rewrite how you use your phone. The Galaxy Note10's intelligent battery has what it takes to keep you going through your most demanding days. By understanding how you use your phone, it redirects power from apps you're not using. Turn handwriting into text, sketch out designs and jot down notes - the latest S Pen gives you the power to control your camera. Switch between the front and rear cameras, zoom in or out and snap a group selfie, all with the click of a pen. If the Galaxy Note10's Infinity-O Display still isn't big enough, with DeX you can simply connect it to a monitor and use a keyboard or mouse for a PC-like experience that helps you work wonders.
You may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin.
The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
Reasons to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Android 9.0 (Pie)
Triple rear camera
Multi task Stylus with function
Infinity O Display
3500 Mah Battery
Hybrid Dual SIM
What's in the box?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Fast charging Mains Adapter
Sim ejection tool
Quick start Guide
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.