Samsung Galaxy A53 5G (128GB, Dual Sim, Blue, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G (128GB) Dual Sim in Blue from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G- Overview
With its fantastic Super AMOLED 120Hz Infinity-O display and 64MP AI Quad rear cameras, the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G offers you more. In addition, it comes with 128GB of internal storage and 6GB of RAM, which works with the 5nm Octa-core processor for an incredibly responsive experience.
A 5,000 mAh battery gives you a typical two days of usage between charges. Then, when you need to revive your phone, the 25W Super Fast Charging will get you communicating again quickly.
Don't worry about occasional splashes of water or dust, as the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G comes with IP67 protection.
The multi-lens camera on the Galaxy A53 5G takes photos to the next level. It lets you capture crisp and clear images with the 64MP OIS while also expanding your viewing angle with the Ultra-Wide camera. In addition, the depth camera offers the ability to add focus to your photos and get closer to details with the Macro camera.
Record smooth and engaging videos, which benefit from the inclusion of OIS, while also capturing fine detail in low-light conditions.
AI Image Enhancer automatically improves the look of your photos, so they are unique every time.
The 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display is bright and precise, making it easy to view in all light conditions. It also features Eye Comfort Shield to reduce blue light and minimise eye strain.
Watch anything on your Galaxy's 120Hz Super AMOLED display to see how silky smooth is now a viewing experience with less blur, more details and vivid contrast. So, you can enjoy interacting with apps and play the latest games with a responsive experience.
If you order a "Special Import" then you may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin.
The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
If you require the use of Samsung Pay in South Africa, we would recommend avoiding a "Special Import", although if Google Pay is available and acceptable to you, this will be available to download and unaffected.
Reasons to buy:
6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED 120Hz Infinity-O Display
64MP AI Quad Rear Camera
128GB Internal Storage | 6GB RAM
5,000 mAh battery | 25W Super Fast Charging
IP67 Water & Dust Resistance
What's in the Box
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
USB C cable
Quick start guide
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.