Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G (8/256GB, Dual Sim, Black, Special Import)
Buy the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G (8/258GB) Dual Sim in Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Model - A525F
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G - Overview
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G combines a beautiful design with top-notch features. Thanks to an impressive Super AMOLED 6.5" display, an excellent 64 MP camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), as well as a long-lasting 4500 mAh battery, the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is the perfect choice for your next smartphone.
Awesome screen, super smooth scrolling
Feast your eyes on vibrant details with the FHD+ Super AMOLED display, reaching 800 nits¹ for clarity even in bright daylight. Eye Comfort Shield² lowers blue light, and Super Smooth keeps the view smooth, whether you're gaming or scrolling. All on the expansive 6.5-inch Infinity-O Display.
Awesome camera, always sharp and steady
Galaxy A52 5G multi-lens camera system takes photos to the next level. Go ultra high-res on the 64MP Main Camera with OIS for crisp, clear photos throughout the day. Expand the viewing angle with Ultra Wide Camera. Customise focus with Depth Camera, or get closer to the details with Macro Camera.
The 4,500mAh battery gives you more time to do what you love—streaming, sharing, gaming and more. AI power management detects and adjusts to your mobile usage habits for long-lasting power. And with up to 25W of Super Fast Charging, Galaxy A52 5G gets back to full power, quickly.
Surround sound in the palm of your hand
With two speakers — one on top and one at the bottom — you can get a stereo audio experience without earphones. Take movie night or your favourite games to the next level with cinematic sound that immerses you in the scene.
You may find that Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin. The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users
Reasons to buy:
Android 11, One UI 3.1
Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G
6.5" Super AMOLED, 120Hz, 1080 x 2400 pixels
4500 mAh, Fast Charging 25W
Main Camera: 64MP, 12MP, 5MP, 5MP
Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps; gyro-EIS
Secondary Camera: 32 MP, 4K@30fps
Wi-Fi dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE
What's in the box?
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
SIM Eject Tool
Quick Start Guide
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.