Buy the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (32GB) in Lavender from Connected Devices.
The new 2018 Galaxy A series is designed for the smart business user. Stylish, affordable and secure, Galaxy A handsets are powerful tools that also offer modern consumer features.
Samsung Knox, fingerprint sensors and Android Pay enabled NFC chips round off a comfortable, utilitarian design with long-lasting battery life.
The Galaxy A6 Plus (2018 Edition) continues to be an affordable, compact phone and suitable for new smartphone users, or those just looking for something more reasonable.
If you order an imported model, Samsung Pay is unavailable, even if it is supported in your country.
This is because Samsung restricts the use of Samsung Pay so that it only works with banks registered in the same country as the phone's origin. The origin country is recorded in the phone's firmware and cannot be adjusted by end users.
If you require the use of Samsung Pay in South Africa, we would recommend avoiding a "Special Import", although if Google Pay is available and acceptable to you, this will be available to download and unaffected.
Reasons to buy the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (2018)
* Android 8.0 Oreo – all the latest features and benefits
* 6.0" 1080 x 2220 Super AMOLED screen - deep blacks with low power consumption
* Sophisticated design, with glass and metal construction – for great style
* DUAL 16 MP + 5MP main camera array
* Incredible 24 MP selfie camera
* Octa-core processor and 3 GB RAM for fast multitasking performance
* Fingerprint reader – enabling quick and convenient security
* Samsung Pay compatible NFC
* Affordable price point
Please note during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, our delivery times will be longer. Please allow 5-15 working days depending on the item ordered.
We love bringing you the greatest products to enhance your Connected life. Unfortunately, sometimes we can only get these items for you by importing them from outside of South Africa.
For products which we need to import for you, they will be denoted by the words "Special Import" in the title, please allow an average of 10 working days from order before your order is ready to ship to you due to these products having to be specially imported. (We're saying 10 working days to be safe, it can at times be sooner but also longer in the event of delays either in transit, at customs or any other unforeseen delay which is beyond our control )
For products which we source locally, denoted by the words "Local Stock", these normally ship anywhere between 1-3 working days. At times, availability may be an issue and it may take longer, we'll inform you as soon as we're aware of this.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 6 months.
- For refurbished or open-box products, the warranty can vary between 1-3 months depending on the item.
Returning Goods ?
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause.
We offer free delivery for all orders within South Africa. For orders outside of South Africa, shipping is available from R500 to most countries on the continent.
We only ship using professional courier partners including Courier IT, The Courier Guy and Dawn Wing.
Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
For information on lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.