Realme X50 5G (128GB, 6GB, Dual Sim, Silver, Special Import)
Buy the Realme X50 5G (128GB) Dual Sim in Silver from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Realme X50 5G-Overview
Realme X50 5G is one of the best smartphones on the market. With 4 rear cameras, Snapdragon 765G processor, 4,200mAh battery and a spectacular design.
Let's take a closer look at all the features of one of the best phones of the moment, from one of the most fashionable brands.
An Amazing Smartphone for Your Everyday Life
The new Realme X50 is designed for you, who live life to the fullest.
Inside, it has everything you need to enjoy your favourite games and apps.
It is designed for the greatest power. This new Realme model features a fast processor and ample storage so you can focus on what interests you most.
Its Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, one of the company's latest models, comes with 6GB of RAM and offers you very efficient performance.
Plus, you'll be able to download much more and delete less thanks to its 128GB of internal storage.
4200mAh Battery, 30W Fast Charge
All this with maximum security, thanks to the high-tech biometric authentication you'll find in its built-in fingerprint reader.
This phone has a 4200mAh battery that gives you the ability to stream, share content and play your favourite games.
And if you need more power, you can get it quickly thanks to its 30W fast charge.
And all this is powered by Android 10, the latest version you can find of Google's operating system, one of the most popular and easy to use at the moment.
Shoot Like a Pro with Quad Rear Camera, 48 MP Main Sensor
The new Realme X50 5G is designed to bring out the photographer in you.
Thanks to its quad rear camera, you can enjoy the highest resolution with a 48MP main camera for sharp and clear photos both day and night.
It also has a 119° and 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera.
16 MP Selfie Camera
And as for its front camera, there's a dual 16MP front camera accompanied by an 8MP wide-angle sensor that will allow you to take clear, high-resolution photos.
It is one of the few handsets in its range that provide us with a dual front camera.
The camera for selfies is increasingly important and Realme provides us with a device capable of taking the best shots for our selfies.
An Amazing Display for an Amazing Phone
The IPS display of the new Realme X50 5G is designed for you to enjoy what you love most.
Now you can play games, view content, navigate and multitask without interruption on an incredible 6.57" FHD+ display.
It's almost all-screen! Enjoy a smartphone experience that minimises frames.
We're also talking about a phone that has a premium finish, with a sleek and slim body, a smartphone that perfectly combines style with comfort.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.