Buy the Realme 5 (128GB) in Crystal Blue from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
The Realme 5 offers excellent value for money.
The design and build quality is certainly respectable for a phone at this price point, and you get a 6.5-inch screen and a quad-lens rear camera into the bargain (though one of those lenses is a depth sensor). A battery capacity of 5,000mAh is very generous too.
The fingerprint sensor is around the back of the phone, together with that quad-lens camera, which is neatly arranged in the corner. At the bottom you've got a headphone jack and a speaker, while the Realme 5 goes old-school with a microUSB port – don't worry if you've thrown all your microUSB cables away, because you get one in the box with the Realme handset.
Get the Realme 5 in your hand and it does have a light feel to it – there's a lot of plastic in use here – but overall it's a well made and well designed bit of hardware. It's rated as "splash resistant" but not waterproof, and you don't get wireless charging either, so you'll have to be satisfied with plugging your phone in every time you want to give the battery a boost
Reasons to buy the Realme 5
- 12MP+8MP+2MP+2MP rear camera with HDR, panorama, PDAF, dedicated macro camera, depth sensor | 13MP front camera
- 16.51 centimeters (6.5-inch) HD+ display capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie 9.0 operating system with Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) octa core processor, Adreno 610 Chipset
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) HD+ Display
- 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP | 13MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAH Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa Core 2.0 GHz Processor
What's in the box?
- Realme 5
- Adapter (5V/2A),
- Micro USB Cable (5V/2A),
- Important Info Booklet with Warranty Card,
- Quick Guide,
- SIM Card Tool,
- Screen Protect Film,
Please note during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, our delivery times will be longer. Please allow 5-15 working days depending on the item ordered.
We love bringing you the greatest products to enhance your Connected life. Unfortunately, sometimes we can only get these items for you by importing them from outside of South Africa.
For products which we need to import for you, they will be denoted by the words "Special Import" in the title, please allow an average of 10 working days from order before your order is ready to ship to you due to these products having to be specially imported. (We're saying 10 working days to be safe, it can at times be sooner but also longer in the event of delays either in transit, at customs or any other unforeseen delay which is beyond our control )
For products which we source locally, denoted by the words "Local Stock", these normally ship anywhere between 1-3 working days. At times, availability may be an issue and it may take longer, we'll inform you as soon as we're aware of this.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 6 months.
- For refurbished or open-box products, the warranty can vary between 1-3 months depending on the item.
Returning Goods ?
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause.
We offer free delivery for all orders within South Africa. For orders outside of South Africa, shipping is available from R500 to most countries on the continent.
We only ship using professional courier partners including Courier IT, The Courier Guy and Dawn Wing.
Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
For information on lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.