Oppo Reno5 5G (128GB, Dual Sim, Astral Blue, Special Import)
Buy the Oppo Reno5 5G (128GB) Dual Sim in Astral Blue from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Optimised videos with Live HDR and Ultra Night Mode
Lights, camera, AI! Oppo wants your videos to always dazzle, just like you do. That's why with the Reno5 5G you can activate both Live HDR and Ultra Night Mode with a single touch. So, thanks to AI Highlight Video, you can shoot perfectly against the light or after sunset. How? Well, it's easy: the algorithms in these two modes automatically optimise the ambient light, helping you get the most out of every scene.
And because every story usually has at least two parts, the Oppo Reno5 5G lets you record simultaneously from both the rear and front cameras, creating dual videos so you don't miss a single detail of special moments. In addition, Oppo brings Beauty Mode to videos too, and includes the Soloop app so you can edit your images on the move and post or send them straight away.
64 MP rear Quad Camera and 32 MP AI selfie camera
So you want to take really sharp, amazing and dynamic shots? Well, with the Reno5 5G's powerful Quad AI camera, that's a piece of cake. It comes with a 64 MP sensor as the headliner, an 8 MP Ultra Wide Angle lens that expands the angle of view to 119°, as well as a macro camera and a depth camera, both with 2 MP. The result? Professional quality pictures. Not to mention the awesome selfies taken by its 32 MP front camera... Incredible!
Ultra-light and slim design in 2 fascinating designs
Wow, this smartphone looks like it's been given a good glitter bath. At least the Galactic Silver version of the OPPO Reno5 5G, which combines a Reno Glow glass and a Picasus nano film on its Diamond Spectrum body to shimmer in multi-dimensional iridescence. However, if you don't like sparkly things, perhaps the Starry Black design is more up your alley.
In either case, Reno5 is just 7.9 millimetres thick, and the first version weighs 180g while the second one weighs 172g.
SuperVOOC 2.0 65W fast charging
Spend less time glued to a power socket and more time making the most out of your OPPO Reno5 5G with the 4300 mAh battery that supports ultra-fast 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 charging, which boosts the power level from 0 to 60% in just 15 minutes. Only have 5% battery left and you're still on the go? Turn on Super Battery Saver mode to keep using WhatsApp for up to 1.4 hours more.
Super smooth 90Hz display and Dolby Atmos surround sound
You'll see how fast and smooth everything goes with the Reno5's 90Hz display! This, coupled with its 6.4-inch design, will help you immerse yourself like never before in all your movies, shows and games, especially as you'll be able to watch your favourite shows on Netflix and Amazon Prime in HD resolution. And with surround sound powered by Dolby Atmos!
*Netflix and Amazon Prime subscription fees not included.
5G Qualcomm Snapdragon 5G chip, 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory
But wait! It doesn't end there. The folks at OPPO have gone crazy and equipped the Reno5 with a 5G Qualcomm Snapdragon chip, which delivers a fast and powerful performance that's at the brand's level. In addition, it is supported by a multi-layer cooling system and 8GB and 128GB of RAM and internal memory, effectively doing the job.
Reasons to buy the Oppo Reno5 5G
- System: ColorOS 11.1 on Android 11
- Processor: Octa Core / 2.4 GHz / Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G / GPU: Adreno 620
- Memory: Internal: 128 GB / RAM: 8 GB
- Display: 6.4" / FHD+ AMOLED 90Hz display / Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels / 410 ppi
- Camera: 64 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP, 2 MP / f/1.7, f/2.2, f/2.4, f/2.4 / EIS / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 32 MP, f/2.4
- Network: 5G: n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78 / 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/18/19/20/26/28/66/38/39/40/41 / 3G: Band 1/2/4/5/6/8/19 / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Dual SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.1 / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- Location: GPS, aGPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Geomagnetic sensor, Gravity sensor, Gyroscope, Pedometer, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 4300 mAh (Built-in) / 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging
- Weight: Starry Black: 172 g / Galactic Silver: 180 g
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 73.4 x 7.9 mm
What's in the Box?
- Oppo Reno5
- Eraphones (region dependent)
- USB Cable
- Power Charger
- Case (region dependent)
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.