Olixar ExoShield Sony Xperia 1 II Case (Black, Special Import)
Please note this item may take on average 10-15 working days to arrive as we consolidate shipments internationally in order to offer the lowest possible price. This item is imported specially for you and therefore cannot be returned as a change of mind.
Made from robust and hard-wearing materials for long lasting protection
Each Olixar ExoShield case is made from reinforced bonded thermopolyurethane and high quality polycabornate materials, which makes it flexible enough to absorb punishment but hard enough to resist potential damage.
Reinforced corners provide excellent protection where it's most needed
Taking the classic snap-on shell design and adding reinforcement where you need it most, the ExoShield provides better protection than any other case of that type. The vulnerable corners of your phone are the most exposed area should you ever happen to drop it, so the added peace of mind the reinforced corners provide is priceless - especially for the slight increase in size. Not only do the corner bumpers extend outwards across the length and width of your phone, they also extend out across the depth of your phone. This is important because it adds screen protection by keeping it off from any flat surface. It also protects the raised rear camera too in much the same way.
Non-slip coating for extra grip
The selected materials used have a non-slip coating that provides you with extra grip for your phone, which minimises the chance of dropping your device - meaning this case is professional enough for work and sporty enough for play. And after all, the best defence against drop damage is not dropping your phone in the first place.
Slim fitting design adds no very little bulk and fits perfectly in your pocket
The Olixar ExoShield case is designed to be slim, lightweight and strong - so you can be assured that this case will add virtually no extra bulk to your Sony Xperia 1 II and will still fit in your pocket with ease.
Raised bezels on the case protects your Sony Xperia 1 II screen and camera from scratches and dirt
This case has a raised bezel that prevents your Sony Xperia 1 II screen from coming into contact with any flat surface when you place the phone face down. This prevents your Sony Xperia 1 II screen from getting any unwanted scratches and dirt on it. In terms of camera protection, the ExoShield also excels here with the bezel extending beyond the rear of the case and being easily the first point of contact with any impact, rather than your precious camera lens. Keep snapping without any horrible scuffing and scratching getting in the way.
Cut-outs for all the Sony Xperia 1 II features and ports so you'll never need to take the case off
Each Olixar ExoShield has been designed specifically for the Sony Xperia 1 II and features cut-outs for the various ports and features - such as the rear facing camera and charging port. There are also button covers to protect the phone's vulnerable controls.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.