Olixar ArmourDillo Sony Xperia 1 II Tough Case (Black, Special Import)
Please note this item may take on average 10-15 working days to arrive as we consolidate shipments internationally in order to offer the lowest possible price. This item is imported specially for you and therefore cannot be returned as a change of mind.
Two layered case protects from bumps, scrapes and drops
This protective case has been designed for those with an active lifestyle. It provides great shock and impact absorption thanks to its lightweight TPU polymer with a precisely positioned hard skeleton for added protection. The design of the exoskeleton extends out to protect vulnerable parts of your Sony Xperia 1 II such as the corners and sides.
Features an impact-resistant polycarbonate exoskeleton
The ArmourDillo case features a tough exoskeleton which covers the back and vulnerable corners of your phone from damage. They are made from an impact-resistant, polycarbonate plastic shell which will protect your device from accidental damage - keeping it looking as good as it did when you bought it.
Textured grid finishing improves grip and comfort
Complementing the protective properties of the polycarbonate shell is a textured finish, which not only helps to improve grip when holding the handset, but also makes it more comfortable in the palm of your hand.
Portable flip-out stand for landscape viewing
The hard attachable exoskeleton doesn't just add strength to the silicone shell, but features an ergonomically designed stand that pulls out to give the perfect viewing angle for videos and pictures. The stand then simply clicks back into place and lays completely flat so there is zero bulk added to the case.
Cut-outs for the main ports and features of the phone
This case has been designed specifically for the Sony Xperia 1 II and has cut-outs for the main ports and features of the smartphone such as the cameras with flash. The power and volume buttons are covered, but remain functional while encased to give unbeatable protection.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.