Nokia XR20 5G (128GB, Dual Sim, Blue, 128GB, Special Import)
Buy the Nokia XR20 5G (128GB/6GB) Dual Sim in Blue from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Nokia XR20 - Overview
Daily rough and tumble of life is no problem for the Nokia XR20, as its case looks incredible and is made to MIL-STD-810H military standard, so you can drop it and get it wet without any worries. If you do get mud and other dirt on this smartphone, you can easily clean it with soap and water.
As the Nokia XR20 is more robust, it needs a keeping-up-to date with the latest improvements in Android.
So, it comes with the latest, fastest, and most secure Android 11, 3 years of OS upgrades and four years of monthly security updates. That means your phone will still be secured and current into 2025.
Enjoy faster upload speeds and an improved streaming experience with 5G. It provides the most dependable connection and offers up to 20x faster connections than 4G.
It is ideal for uploading to social media and watching your favourite show online.
Have an improved viewing experience on the 6.67-inch display, which features an FHD+ (1080n x 2400) resolution for clear and vibrant images. Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protects the screen, making it resistant to scratches and other abrasions. The display is also compatible with wet fingers and gloves.
The dual rear camera setup of the Nokia XR20 features a 48MP primary sensor and a 13MP ultra-wide one.
A dedicated flash ensures you can capture the detail you need for taking incredible images regardless of the lighting conditions. SpeedWarp mode with super-stabilization enables you to fast forward to key moments, and OZO spatial audio has wind-noise cancellation, so your videos look and sound amazing.
There are numerous helpful extras included with the Nokia XR20, including wireless charging ad 18W fast charging. So, you can ditch the cables and charge the phone quickly when it needs a top-up. Assign frequent tasks to the programmable button on the top of the phone for easy access, a must for many business applications. There is also an accessory loop for attaching a lanyard, keeping your phone in easy reach.
Reasons to buy
Android 11 | three years of OS upgrades
Secure for longer - 4 years of month
6.67-inch FHD+ punch-hole display – Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
48MP dual AI camera - SpeedWarp camera mode
Deal with rough and tumble - made to MIL-STD-810H standards
Nokia XR20 device
“Quick Start” guide
Type-C USB cable
SIM tray tool
18W fast charger
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.