Nokia G20 (64GB, Dual Sim, Blue, Special Import)
Buy the Nokia G20 (64GB) in Blue from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Nokia G20 - Overview
The Nokia G20 makes it fun and enjoyable to create movies and capture moments you do not want to forget, as it features a 48MP Quad AI Camera with 5MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors. So, you can get more out of your content creation. The addition of capturing spatial audio in your videos brings a new dimension to your audience.
It also has a large 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, along with a long-lasting 5,050 mAh battery, enabling you to view your images videos and for up to 3 days on a single charge.
With its 6.5-inch HD+ full-screen IPS display, you have a large screen to enjoy all your favourite streaming content, movies, and pictures. It has a 720 x 1600 pixels resolution with a 20:9 aspect ratio, allowing you to enjoy an immersive display that benefits from having a punch hole for the selfie camera, maximising your screen experience.
The 48MP rear AI camera is perfect for capturing incredible moments. It can do this with the powerful AI modes that make it easy to always take the best photo possible, even in dark conditions. With the extra benefit of adding spatial audio to your videos, giving your audience a more immersive experience.
Unlock your creativity with the 5MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth cameras. These enhance the capabilities of the primary camera, giving you new ways to capture incredible images.
The 8MP front-facing camera has a wide-angle lens which is perfect for group selfies to ensure no one is missing from the photo.
Ensuring your phone is update-to-date and secure is easy with the Nokia G20. It features a pure version of Android offering, a streamlined interface without any unnecessary bloatware. Best of all, you receive guaranteed software upgrades for two years and monthly security updates for three years.
With its MediaTek Helio G35 processor, 64GB of internal storage and 4GB RAM, you can enjoy using the latest apps. The high capacity 5,050 mAh battery with AI assistance allows you to use your phone for up to 3 days on a single charge.
The biometric face unlock feature secures your phone without having to remember complex passwords. A side-mounted fingerprint sensor offers a convenient alternative to secure your data.
Reasons to buy
MediaTek Helio G35
6.5-inch HD+ IPS with punch-hole display
Quad camera 48MP AI camera - 5MP Ultra-Wide, 2MP Macro and 2MP Depth sensors
Spatial audio capture in Videos
8MP wide-angle front-facing camera
64GB internal storage | 4GB RAM
5,050 mAh high-capacity battery
Bluetooth 5.0 / Wi-Fi / NFC / 3.5mm audio jack
Quick Start Guide
USB Type C Cable
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.