Buy the Nokia 7.2 (128GB) Dual Sim in Charcoal from Connected Devices.
Note this product is a special import and cannot be returned as a Change of Mind. Special Import products carry a warranty of between 6 to 12 months supported exclusively by Connected Devices. For more info on this product's warranty, please contact us.
Nokia 7.2 – Overview
With its triple rear cameras featuring ZEISS optics and a high quality 6.3” FHD+ PureDisplay screen, the Nokia 7.2 is perfect for capturing and viewing media. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor offering a balance between performance and efficiency. With Android 9 (Pie) giving you access to all the latest features.
As an added benefit, the Nokia 7.2 is provided with Android One. This gives you an easy-to-use interface for a great experience with regular updates and enhanced security. While a dedicated Google Assistant button ensures you can access information quickly, check your schedule or take advantage of one of the other numerous possibilities.
Nokia has used high-tech materials with stunning craftsmanship to create a timeless design.
Ensuring you will enjoy using your smartphone every day.
The powerful 3,500 mAh battery can provide 2 days of usage, so you can keep working for longer without having to find a powerpoint to charge.
AI Face Unlock and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor ensure your data stays secure.
Reasons to buy Nokia 7.2
- Android 9 (Pie)
- 6.3” FHD+ PureDisplay screen
- Triple rear cameras 48MP + 5MP + 8 MP
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Dedicated Google Assistant button
- 128GB internal storage / 6GB RAM
- 3,500 mAh battery
What's in the box?
- Nokia 7.2 device
- Quick start guide
- USB Type-C cable
- SIM tray tool
Please note during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, our delivery times will be longer. Please allow 5-15 working days depending on the item ordered.
We love bringing you the greatest products to enhance your Connected life. Unfortunately, sometimes we can only get these items for you by importing them from outside of South Africa.
For products which we need to import for you, they will be denoted by the words "Special Import" in the title, please allow an average of 10 working days from order before your order is ready to ship to you due to these products having to be specially imported. (We're saying 10 working days to be safe, it can at times be sooner but also longer in the event of delays either in transit, at customs or any other unforeseen delay which is beyond our control )
For products which we source locally, denoted by the words "Local Stock", these normally ship anywhere between 1-3 working days. At times, availability may be an issue and it may take longer, we'll inform you as soon as we're aware of this.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 6 months.
- For refurbished or open-box products, the warranty can vary between 1-3 months depending on the item.
Returning Goods ?
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause.
We offer free delivery for all orders within South Africa. For orders outside of South Africa, shipping is available from R500 to most countries on the continent.
We only ship using professional courier partners including Courier IT, The Courier Guy and Dawn Wing.
Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
For information on lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.