Nokia 6.2 (64GB, Dual Sim, Ceramic Black, Special Import)
Buy the Nokia 6.2 (64GB) Dual Sim in Ceramic Black from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Nokia 6.2 – Overview
Upgrade your View
With an array of improvements to the specification, including a triple camera, larger display and updated processor. The 2019 update, Nokia 6.2 excels in performance in comparisons to previous models. Yet it retains the pure Android installation with the many benefits this offers in terms of updates, security and performance.
Android One is Google's software initiative that provides update commitments from Google directly, rather than the manufacturer. Notably, there will be guaranteed Android system updates for 2 years, plus security updates for a total of 3 years. You'll find the full suite of Google Apps pre-installed, plus free cloud storage through Google Drive & Photos.
This includes Google Assistant, with a dedicated button giving instant access for all your questions and schedule requirements.
The triple camera unlocks your creativity, giving your photos more impact with enhanced detail. The 8 MP ultra-wide-angle lens offers the ability to capture stunning landscapes and ensures no one is left out in a group picture. While the depth sensor enables the usage of effects to focus on your key subject.
This advanced combination is paired with powerful AI imaging, so you take a perfect picture every time, not matter the time of day.
Be fully immersed in your videos and enjoy photos in a new way with the 6.3” Full HD+ PureDisplay, which produces vibrant colours and clear pictures. Due to the ability of transforming all footage into high dynamic range (HDR) in real-time. The high brightness and local contrast enhancements delivered mean you can see the display even in sunshine.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 is paired with 4GB of RAM for the performance you need with modern apps and games, while also being efficient to maximise battery life.
With a design that takes Finnish influences incorporating quality materials and craftmanship in a perfect balance, highlighting the capabilities on the Nokia 6.2 and giving you the durability, you crave.
Reason to buy Nokia 6.2
- Android 9 (Pie)
- Android One: guaranteed system updates (2 yrs) & security patches (3yrs)
- 6.3" Full HD PureDisplay screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- 64 GB storage / 4 GB RAM / micro SD support
- 16 MP main camera with 8 MP Ultra-wide lens and 5 MP depth sensor
- 8 MP selfie camera with autofocus
- Sealed 3,500 mAh battery
- 159.92 x 75.15 x 8.25 mm
- Wi-Fi / GPS / LTE / NFC
What's in the box?
- Nokia 6.2
- Quick start guide
- USB Type-C cable
- 5V/2A charger
- SIM tray tool
Please note during the Black Friday through to Christmas period, delays to delivery times may occur. In addition, unexpected availability issues may be encountered.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.