Nokia 4.2 (32GB, Single Sim, Black, Local Stock)
Buy the Nokia 4.2 (32GB) Single Sim in Black from Connected Devices.
Nokia 4.2 Overview
With its dedicated Google Assistant Button, the Nokia 4.2 is the perfect smartphone for modern life. You can instantly ask questions, see your schedule, dim lights, shop and do more. Also, it adapts to your individual needs, the more you use it.
It has a premium 5.71-inch HD+ LCD display with a selfie notch, maximize the amount of screen space available. This makes view photos and watching videos more enjoyable along with your daily tasks.
The display is housed in a stunning design which incorporates beautiful craftmanship including curved 2.5D glass front and back. This along with the slim 8.4 thickness makes this smartphone a joy to hold and use.
Having dual rear 13MP + 2 MP depth sensor cameras significantly improves the photos you can capture. You can get creative with Bokeh effects, advanced editing to produce a stunning image for sharing with friends and family. The front-facing 8MP is ideal for taking selfie portraits, as it has a wide field of view.
With Google apps, it is possible to do more. Backup your photos with Google Photos, search the world around you with Google Lens and transform your photos into small videos with Google Motion.
The front-facing camera is also used to offer the convenience of Biometric face unlock, which works even in low-light conditions. Alternatively, you can use the fingerprint sensor on the rear of the phone, to unlock it securely.
Android 9 Pie is at the heart of the Nokia 4.2. Nokia has kept the interface of its Android installation just as Google intended.
You have the traditional suite of Google applications that ship with Google Play.
These features have been built into their respective apps in a manner that doesn't impact the Android system interface, keeping the Nokia 4.2, as simple to use as possible.
Nokia has also committed to bringing regular, timely security patches and updates to the Nokia 4.2, as well as other Nokia smartphones.
Reasons to buy the Nokia 4.2
- Android 9 (Pie) with Android One
- Dedicated Google Assistant Button
- 5.71-inch display 720 x 1520 pixels, 270PPI
- Dual 13MP + 2MP with 2 Phase Detection and flash
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Octa-core processor
- 8MP Front-facing camera F2.0/1.12µm
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.2LE / GPS / NFC
- 148.95 x 71.30 x 8.39 mm / 161g
What's in the box?
- Nokia 4.2
- 5V1A charger
- SB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- SIM tray pin
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.