Nokia 2.3 (32GB, Dual Sim, Charcoal, Special Import)
Buy the Nokia 2.3 (32GB) Dual Sim in Charcoal from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Nokia 2.3 – Overview
With its combination of a 6.2” HD+ waterdrop display, large 4,000 mAh battery and great design the Nokia 2.3 is an affordable phone, which offers more than you would expect. It benefits from having a clean and responsive interface in the form of Android One. Offering an enhanced experience every day.
Other features include a 13MP main camera with a 2MP depth sensor and Biometric Face Unlock for enhanced security.
The 6.2” HD+ waterdrop notch IPS display has a 720 x 1520 resolution with a 19:9 aspect ratio. Bringing your multimedia to life with an immersive display that benefits from having a selfie notch to maximise your screen experience.
Perfect your photography with the 13MP main camera, which features a 2MP depth sensor. It utilises AI imaging to ensure you always get the best photo possible, even in dark conditions
The 5MP front-facing camera has a wide-angle lens which is perfect for group selfies, to ensure no one is missing from the photo.
Ensuring your phone is update-to-date and secure is easy with Android One. This pure version of Android offers a streamlined interface without any unnecessary bloatware. Best of all you receive guaranteed software upgrades for 2 years, and monthly security updates for 3 years.
With its Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 processor with 32GB internal storage & 2GB RAM you can enjoy using the latest apps. While the high capacity 4,000 mAh battery with AI-assistance allows you to use your phone for up to 2 days on a single charge.
The biometric face unlock is a convenient method for securing your phone, without having to remember complex passwords.
Reasons to buy Nokia 2.3
- Android 9 (Pie) with Android One
- 6.2” HD+ IPS with waterdrop notch display (720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio)
- Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 processor with 32GB internal storage & 2GB RAM
- Dual camera 13MP main camera with 2MP depth sensor
- 5MP wide-angle front-facing camera
- 4,000 mAh high-capacity battery
- Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Wi-Fi / 3.5mm audio jack
- 157.7 x 75.4 x 8.7 mm
What's in the box?
- Nokia 2.3 device
- Quick start guide
- Safety booklet
- Micro USB cable
- SIM tray tool
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.