Motorola Moto G20 (64GB,Dual Sim, Blue, Special Import)
Buy the Moto G20 (64GB) in Blue from Connected Devices.
Please note this product is a "Special Import" item which means that we import it for you, once an order is placed and paid for. Normally, these items arrive with us within 7-10 working days from order assuming no issues with stock availability. All "Special Import" items carry a warranty of 12 months. A restocking fee will apply for returns under the "Change of Mind" clause, due to the product being imported specially for you.
Moto G20 - Overview
Get the picture. Always.
With a 48 MP1 quad camera system, you can shoot sharper low-light images, vivid nighttime pictures, beautifully blurred portraits, and incredibly detailed close-ups.]
Get it right the first time
By combining four smaller pixels into one large pixel, the 48 MP1 sensor delivers 4x the low-light sensitivity for brilliant pictures.
No moment too big
With an ultra-wide angle lens that fits 4x more in the frame compared to a standard lens, you can capture even the biggest moments.
No detail too small
Whether it’s a nature shot or a miniature detail, the dedicate Macro Vision camera brings you 2.5x closer to your subject. Go ahead, capture it all.
Keep your focus, customize later
Turn everyday photos into professional-looking portraits with a depth sensor that blurs the background automatically.
Step up your selfies
Snap Instagram-worthy selfies and group shots using a 13 MP front-facing camera.
Expand your view, with way less lag
The difference between a great display—and one that’s just okay—is the screen refresh rate. The 6.5” Max Vision HD+ display on moto g20 has a 90 Hz refresh rate, so there’s way less lag for more fluid viewing and a much smoother experience.
Plug into life, not outlets!
Go ahead and live your life—without worrying about your battery charge. The 5000 mAh battery gives you over two days? on a single charge. Stream music for 122 hours. Stream video for 12 hours. Or browse websites for 18 hours.
Serious space to hold everything
With 64 GB or 128 GB built in, you have plenty of room for photos, films, songs, apps, and games. And you can always add up to 1 TB more using a microSD card
Smarter processor, boosted performance
Enjoy 38% stronger graphics performance** with a custom designed octa-core processor and 4 GB of RAM that gives a boost in performance without draining your battery. So play games, watch videos, or capture a night out with friends with all the smart processing power you need.
More features you'll love
Help at your fingertips
Easily launch the Google Assistant5 with a button on the side of moto g20.
Advanced water protection
Keep your phone safe from accidental spills and splashes.
Tap to pay. Tap to share.
Simply hold your phone near an NFC terminal to make a purchase at the store. It’s fast and more secure, so there’s no need to carry cash or credit cards.
Please note during the Black Friday through to Christmas period, delays to delivery times may occur. In addition, unexpected availability issues may be encountered.
The dispatch time from our warehouse in Johannesburg varies based on the availability status of a product. Please note errors with availability may be encountered, in some instances without prior notice.
"In Stock" - These products normally ship within 1 working day.
"Available To Order" - Products which are available to order typically ship from us in 7-10 working days from order, assuming no issues with availability.
"Unavailable To Order" - These products are currently unavailable to order. In the event consistent supply becomes available, they will be made available for ordering.
Once your order has been shipped from us, delivery can be expected anywhere from 1-3 working days following the shipped notification. Delivery times are dependent on your location however can be influenced by external factors such as weather delays, load-shedding, traffic and overall volume of packages.
Contact us via email@example.com for any more information concerning product delivery times.
- We offer free delivery throughout South Africa, irrespective of the value of your order.
- All deliveries are done to your door and are fully insured.
- Deliveries take place on weekdays only, during normal business hours.
- Once you've received a notification that your order has been shipped, you will receive notifications at every status throughout the delivery. You can expect your parcel to arrive usually anywhere from 1-3 working days after this notification.
- For information on product lead-times, please view the "Delivery Times" tab.
- You also have the option to collect your order from our warehouse in Johannesburg, on weekdays only.
- Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding the above.
- For all products where the title states "Local Stock", the full manufacturer warranty is provided, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For all products where the title states "Special Import", a warranty is provided exclusively by Connected Devices, normally a minimum of 12 months.
- For "Pre-Owned", we provide a minimum 3 month warranty. In some cases, the product still has the manufacturer warranty, which would be indicated on the product page.
Returning Goods ?
Simple, Hassle-Free Returns. We believe that returning your product should be as easy as it was when you placed your order for it.
- We offer free returns, so we'll arrange the pick-up of your item and return it back to you at no cost. This does not apply to change of mind returns.
Pretty much all items on Connected Devices can be returned for any reason for a full refund except items that we’ve ordered specially for you. These items are indicated by “Special Import” in the title of the product.
For any queries on the above or our policy please get in touch via email@example.com
Changed your Mind Return ?
- You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return a product to us for any reason whatsoever. This is in accordance with Section 44 of the ECT Act. Note that items marked as "Special Import" which have been imported specially for you, cannot be returned under this clause. These products can still be returned should they develop a fault, during the warranty period.